PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

official player websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Eight

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Who's your favorite?

I like Jarvis' site alot (www.jarvisgreen.com) he takes alot of time to answer Q's and has been doing a weekly blog thing with some good perspectives. Last year I liked Vince's site but all the good stuff has gone pay this year :rolleyes: what's up with that??

I went to Rosey's (www.r59.com) the other day. I really like a lot of the work he does with charities. Of course, the Patriots stand out over other teams in that respect.

Great guy, great site. Half of the questions in the Q&A are from Donaldsonville, Louisiana. They must really love him down there!

Wow, Jarvis' site is really something. I felt liked I busted into his personal email when I read the "Ask Jarvis" section. Some really random stuff there. My favorite so far is:

Q) How can I prevent soil erosion at my home
--Charles Dunbar, Folsom, CA

A) I'm from Louisiana, so my best answer would be is to use clay. Not playdo, but real earth clay. Ask your nearest nursery.

That's real! WTF???

Last edited:
Jarvis's site is great. I thought his answer about the scariest Patriot to meet in a dark alley was interesting. He said, "Marquis Hill". I wonder why that is. Is he the badest ass dude on the team physically? Violent or Unstable? ... I've asked him.

Thanks.

Any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back