PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Patriots vs. Seahawks Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop with the 2'man Rush. It's evident their receivers are way more athletic then our secondary.

They aren't way more athletic. Our guys aren't doing their jobs in the prevent. They're allowing their zones to get too F'n big and aren't paying attention for pass-offs they way they are supposed to..

so the purpose of playing soft was to???

So now the "PPG" average will increase and finally the dumbasses who have been parroting this nonsense as"prove" that our defense is very good will stop.

the good news is we wont play a good QB until the playoffs.

Seattle is tough. But I am surprised their very short week/long travel vs NE's bye isn't tipping the game in NE's favor.

With regards to our defense, I've seen more fight in a monastery:rolleyes:

Collins wasn't helping before. This D has been sketchy all year. Calm down.

I doubt anyone coach would say " just stay in your zone when there is no one there and let the receiver get open " Ryan and Harmon are garbage. Same shxxt like the SB 49, we scored, they scored with little time on the clock.

Our safeties never deliver big hits like Thomas did on Gronk. Those kind of hits send a message and they can changed a game.

Butler needs legit help, imagine how he could play knowing he trusts those guys back in the secondary. Please no more average Rutgers.

The 2 man rush is the perfect summary of our half: We are playing to not lose. I can only hope that we will fare better in the second half.

Quarter defense looked great on that drive, Bill! Yeah... GREAT idea. Rush two, play zone, and let him sit in the pocket for 7 seconds to survey the field. Defensive call was DOPE. Now they're up at halftime, with the momentum, while getting the ball in the second half. Just outstanding defense in the first half all the way around. Solid work.

If Chung doesn't blow the zone, it all works out rather well.

A battle between aggressive and passive D's. So far not good and it sucks as a fan!!

I just had a glass of milk.

Jabaal Sheard is on the side of the milk carton.
Ive seen him standing on the sidelines a couple of times while the defense wa on the field. So maybe thats part of it.

Even if the D makes good 2nd half adjustments it will be tough to win.

If the O needs to score 30 or more to win that is asking a lot.

Pats are rushing 4 guys yet somehow they cannot stop the pass. I have no idea why any team would do anything but pass the ball.

What a bunch of sniveling jackasses here
What? You think the D is playing lights out ? You like the rush 2, put 9 in coverage and yet their receivers are still wide open? It's like our D is WATCHING the game instead of playing it. Halftime better have some MAJOR adjustments or this game is over

Time to go 5 wide. Double TE sets play with more urgency. Hurry Up No Huddle make them play uphill they had a short week and travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST