PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots vs Redskins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been some poor defense this series.

Really crummy defensive drive here. Can't stop a pass after the Skins got that third down. Plus they are having success on the ground. Cousins has played well so far. We are fortunate that they had some costly drops and tipped plays early.

Blegh. I may have spoken too soon on the Pats run D. A little leaky on this drive.

@PP_Rich_Hill: Freeny getting blown out of every single block. He needs to sit down.

We should draft a depth LB next year in the middle rounds. It's a deep class at MLB.

john lynch with all of the cliches..

Even if the Patriots give up 7 here is 7 points in 1 half really all that bad?

Too passive of pass D.

@PP_Rich_Hill: Freeny getting blown out of every single block. He needs to sit down.
He sucks to me. Don't get what the obsession with him is. I guess they don't really have any other options right now.

Mayo can't be worse than Freeney can he?

We should draft a depth LB next year in the middle rounds. It's a deep class at MLB.

Feels like they're trying to use him as a Collins-lite. He's just not that type of athlete, I feel like they need someone stouter in the middle on run plays.

Denver feasted on the Packers by going over the middle every play so this is concerning.

Call me if Collins' illness stretches out to the end of the month and cannot play.

our defense is poor.Only reason why redskins don't have more points is because of their own unforced errors.

Packers getting killed

20-7 and they just fumbled on their own 25 as I typed this

Even if the Patriots give up 7 here is 7 points in 1 half really all that bad?
No it isn't but obviously you hate to see it at the end of the half when they get the ball to start the third. I don't think the defense has played all that well despite the score. Mostly the Redskins screwed up a bunch of plays early on.

our defense is poor.Only reason why redskins don't have more points is because of their own unforced errors.

Pats made some nice plays this game to on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes