PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all our turnovers this season has all been Brady but one.

You diddnt know who white was? Ahhh that is right Pink Hats know, Tommy, Jules, and Gronk, and that other guy...

Sooo. You gonna stalk me this entire thread? Peace

We repeatedly suck against good defenses. WHY?
The Ravens don't have a good D. They have a good front 7.

Right now, I wonder if early career Brady makes that horrible throw. That was so bad it wasn't funny.

Win or lose we need to rebuild the OL and add a legitimate edge rusher in the offseason.

And how many years have we been calling for this?
It isn't happening.

That INT was very discouraging. The D had held up. They were primed for momentum.

2 blown calls gave the Ravens that TD - the jump ball Joe special and Chandler Jones being held by his neck on the TD.

Not Brady's fault? Are you watching same game? That was all on Brady .. Root cause was that stupid interception
Horrible pass but no excuse for letting them March down the field. Bad DPI call

down at the half....defense has to improve badly

flacco is 17 for 22.....

This game is on Brady if we lose. Such a momentum killer

@BenVolin: #Patriots fans booing as teams head into the locker room. It's only a 7-point deficit, guys

Our fanbase is pathetic

Hoping for a miracle stork returns

I still can't believe that INT. That's some Manning type of throw. I'm sick to my stomach
He didn't get the air on it and gambled on that dude not turning. Almost felt like he feels he has to win this game himself. Needs to trust his team.

I cannot believe Brady could make such a ****ty bonehead mistake in the playoffs.

Knowing this team we come out and 3 and out allowing the Ravens tango up by 14 again. Then we will chase points the rest of the game only to come up short once again in the waning minutes of the 4th qtr.

Pats throwing the season away with a putrid performance. Can't run, cannot protect well, cannot stop run or pass. But still have a chance. Obviously have to play better to win.

Flacco is playing just about flawless and Brady is continuing to struggle in the playoffs yet again.

I cannot even believe the game is even this close because the pats are getting outplayed so badly.
Actually the throw to Daniels could have been picked. Brady has one awful pass other than that he has been good

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes