PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that penalty was on white you moron. Not my fault the refs called the wrong number.

Troll
You diddnt know who white was? Ahhh that is right Pink Hats know, Tommy, Jules, and Gronk, and that other guy...

Got another half left gotta come little swinging Ravens being the most physical team again

Just too many mistakes. Sloppy half for the Patriots. Fumbles, bad interception, stupid penalties, getting pushed out of field goal range by taking sacks. Just awful.
yup..but still should be at least tied, not down by 7

If they give up zero points in the second half, then maybe they win.

Harbaugh's a genious. talk up his qb, give him an immense amount of confidence and now Flacco is playing like Joe Montana/Johnny Unitas.

That confidence I was feeling just left

Defense gave up 21 pts at half

Chokejob IMO.

Offense gets a B with no OL/run game.

owen daniels......great throw by flacco. so dumb, he has 3 td's..just destroying us.

it's your fault tom. you put in this position with that ridiculous throw to gronk.
Actually the bad DPI call did

The Ravens didn't even make the playoffs last year. But Joe Flacco is "Mr. January"

Brady better come back and make amends in the second half like he usually does!!!

And now more of NBC shoving that Flacco garbage down my throat. The last score is on the refs not Brady, though the INT was pretty pitiful.

Flacco is playing just about flawless and Brady is continuing to struggle in the playoffs yet again.

I cannot even believe the game is even this close because the pats are getting outplayed so badly.

That's 3 times this season brady left points on the board going to the half and spotted the other team.

This isn't new this season, watch for felger and mazz to tear him apart on that again.

He deserves it. McDaniels needs to be more creative in the second half or this game is lost.

I still can't believe that INT. That's some Manning type of throw. I'm sick to my stomach

It was Brady who F'ed it up. ****ty call by the ref but Brady has to do a better job with the ball there. That was just awful.

ravens were on their heels and we just let them get back their mojo. Going to be a tough game to win with lot of expected throwing and no gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes