PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refs have played just as big a factor in this game as the Patriots' play (or lack thereof)

Sounds like a cheap excuse but it's TRUE

It's not dude. Other than the PI before the half, the Ravens marched straight down the field 3 TD drives. Where did the refs factor into those?

so much for finally having a D for the play-offs...Has Flacco been touched?...seriously

I just don't get how year in and year out the Pats can't get any pressure on the QB. Jones is so over rated, has he ever made an impactful play against a good opponent?

TD, then pick 6, and we're tied. Let's go Pats!

You people call yourself fans? This game is far from over and the Pats are gonna be in it til the end. I'm glad the guys on the field aren't a bunch of quitter like our fans are.

I don't think we are done necessarily but it's tough when the D has been ass like this.

You people call yourself fans? This game is far from over and the Pats are gonna be in it til the end. I'm glad the guys on the field aren't a bunch of quitter like our fans are.
Fans are allowed to be annoyed with an incredibly poor performance. They're not playing well and are losing out to simple plays. There's time enough to win this game but they've been ****.

Regardless what happens, I want a new defensive mind. It won't happen but whatever.

Our personnel should produce better results

I'm not giving up yet

But I just don't get this.....you could see it coming a mile away now

I want maulers in the middle in the 2015 draft......and someone to step up consistently past Brady's first 3 reads (Gronk, Edelman,LaFell)

How can we be good on defense all year long and play like this to a marginal offense...this is beyond mind blowing!!

Not really. BB didn't get them ready over the bye week. Nothing mind blowing about it. He screwed up.

I guess both teams can make first downs on first down ...

Great catch by JE. Way to hold onto it

Looks like the AFC Championship will be Colts vs. Ravens

Welp… The Pats need to draft/trade for a NASTY OL and DL. Simple as that.

Edelman .. so tough

It just sucks that even if the Offense scores I have no confidence in the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back