PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flacco heavily outplaying Brady again. And now we have good dbs, no excuses.
I disagree, Ravens defense outplaying the Patriots defense, not to mention the refs outplaying the Carolina refs.

Game over. Best record in football and the ravens match in and dominate the pats is every single aspect.

Maybe its time to rebuild.

Yah #1 seed, time to rebuild. How about we just admit this team just didn't come out to play and figure out how to keep our guys ready, motivated and prepared next time. Cause this is all on coaching.

at least the oline has learned they are not calling holding.

The team has no fire. they have given up or gone cold and waiting for something to happen instead of making something happen

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 55s55 seconds ago
This is nothing offensively the Patriots haven't seen. Denver offense under Shanahan, Texans offense last few years. Just breaking down

Interesting point praising our OTs.

Hooman!!

the defense is horrible. I did not see this happening.

So sick of watching the team have great regular seasons the get killed in the playoffs because they get exposed.

Why aren't we in the hurry up?

If they score, I would onside kick. This defense is DONE

They need to show some urgency! The defense has been a huge let down during this game.

we need to get back the momentum. and needs to play perfect ball. no more TOs

You people call yourself fans? This game is far from over and the Pats are gonna be in it til the end. I'm glad the guys on the field aren't a bunch of quitter like our fans are.

Wow Hooman looked like Gronk Catching that

I can be content with having winning seasons and making the playoffs. Let's face it. Brady and BB are not going to win another SB. It's too bad, since they really are the greatest coach QB combination in NFL history.

Do you see BB conceding that? I think he may move on from Brady of he thinks Grop has what it takes. No doubt

why did brady restructure?? does anyone think the team will be better next year? i dont.

Flaco has 4 Td;s ....Never would have thought the D would allow that at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back