PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Patriots Draft Day 3 Thread - Rounds 4-7

Jete stank is reaching across the pond!! Those poor girls

and i give you examples of drafted and undrafted kickers who were great too as an argument but you will anyway support your BS claims to defend BB no matter what
WOW. Keep talking out your ass. It wasn't a defense of BB, though I'm not surprised you would think that. Maybe you should just block me so I don't have to deal with your stupidity anymore.

He was a chiefs fan, his work here was done.
Yep, noticed he tried popping off during the draft the mods took care of him

Posted as a Pats fan in disguise and was just spewing bs before coming out of the closet.

Well they can cut him and take on a 500k dead money hit.
Considering that Folk is costing 2.785M, it's a net savings of 2.2M before Ryland's contract is taken into consideration.

Half the picks so far today have been OL.

Seems like the sweet spot to pick one up.

I’m wondering if the Pats try Sow at RG and slide Onwenu to RT.

Yep, noticed he tried popping off during the draft the mods took care of him

Posted as a Pats fan in disguise and was just spewing bs before coming out of the closet.
Funny thing about him was, some of us said he was not a pats fan and was a chiefs fan, it was not hard to figure that out, he trashed Brady, brought up spygate and praised mahomes, but it was amazing at all the folks who agreed with him on here.

WOW. Keep talking out your ass. It wasn't a defense of BB, though I'm not surprised you would think that. Maybe you should just block me so I don't have to deal with your stupidity anymore.
you apparently can't accept people who criticize a pick because of the positonal value and other reamining team needs , it's the draft there are dozen of differenz opinions all over the place and nobody knows truly where other teams ranked players so the number of picks everyone agrees with are rare

because i view this year as crucial for mac and the pats to identify what we have in our qb so i want the pats to surround mac with support at OT and WR in the fourth and not a K

Pats management does not agree. I would love a shutdown OT too. It is reported the Dante thought it was a tackle down year - who knows for sure.

It is a big step to add BOB's new offensive scheme. We will see. We do need defense, the AFC East has some very explosive offenses.

The Pats seem to think he's a better fit at guard, though, and seem reluctant to move him.
Based on how Onwenu's performed, he's a better RG than RT or LG.

because i view this year as crucial for mac and the pats to identify what we have in our qb so i want the pats to surround mac with support at OT and WR in the fourth and not a K
Belichick saw a critical need at the kicker position. The top kicker was drafted in the 3rd, The second best was drafted in the 4th. OK. This was more important to Bill than taking a shot, and guaranteeing a roster spot to a WR that he had rated as a NON-UPGRADE to our top 4 WR's.

We will also bring in UDFA kickers (or perhaps a 6th rounder.

Funny thing about him was, some of us said he was not a pats fan and was a chiefs fan, it was not hard to figure that out, he trashed Brady, brought up spygate and praised mahomes, but it was amazing at all the folks who agreed with him on here.
Wait did I miss it? Did he come out? Was he banned? Tell me

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back