PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots-Dolphins Pre-Halloween Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray jawing at Chung. Collins came over and said something back to him.

I like this defense. We could use a corner, but I think this D can hold its own in a championship game

Last edited:
Warm up the busses!

Hopefully Jackson is alright, his reaction certainly didn't look good though...

Edelman heads up play.

Patriots should shorten this game though. No need to go deep unless it is open. I just wanna get out of this game right now with as few plays as possible.

Wow.. what a huge breakdown on Miami ST. What's now a touchback should have been downed at the one yard line.

Maybe filmwatchers know better but has our defense been more aggressive than in seasons past ? Safety blitz used to rarely called or work in past few yrs.

large.jpg

and it's been happening a lot to the Pats O-line. Need to just survive this quarter without additional injuries. Luckily Stork is eligible to return next week.

Hoping for some successful runs. Ready for this to be over

Seriously, when have the Patriots had this kind of week in and week out pass rush? Have to go back a lot of years to remember seeing this....

Jules punt blocking, Forgetaboutit! He makes an excellnt fully engaged block to allow that ball to a touchback. STs all around have been very very good except that last kickoff return.

Boy it's so amazing to support this team. You watch other teams, and they're always making little mistakes, things that cost a few yards here and there and add up to another loss. Our team never does this. Latest example - Edelman doesn't field the punt, blocks the gunner and wins the touchback - gains 15 yards for the team.

I did complain and the offense didn't look as good as their stats imply against the Jets until the last qter. Against the Buffalo the O didn't do much in the second half, allowing BUF to almost stage a comeback. I had the same complaints during the Dallas game and the Colts game, where they also didn't look as great as they could have, had they at least tried to run the ball. He has good enough RBs, use them. This formula will not work against teams, like GB, with good offenses that can actually score. They've been very fortunate to face teams with little offense, so far this season.

How did they get the leads, and why are not complaining about the last td throw. Patriots are consistently above 60% passing in plays called , and i believe it has worked perfectly fine for them.

Damn Achilles for Wake. He done

Wake tore his Achilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk