PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots-Dolphins Pre-Halloween Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,400 yards in 7 games.....

I am the worst at NFL cap scenarios, so that's news to me. I'd hate to see him go.

Well it is not like we won't have space but I am assuming they will want to address CB and be spending their money there. With their safety depth and the drafting of Richards (who i am still high on.. just the guys ahead of him are too good and he is still just a rookie) I don't think they use their money that way.

Well it is not like we won't have space but I am assuming they will want to address CB and be spending their money there. With their safety depth and the drafting of Richards (who i am still high on.. just the guys ahead of him are too good and he is still just a rookie) I don't think they use their money that way.
I get you. Will be interesting to see how much they value his production.

I thought Simms had a good talking point about the Patriot's man to man coverage. If that improves, to use a word from Donny Brasco again, forgetaboutit. The Patriots LBs, deep DL, ability to get after the QB will make this D really good. The man to man doesn't need to be outstanding, it just needs to be decent. That added with the totality of the D's capability and teams will have a hard time sustaining drives and is likely to provide good INT opportunities.

Special shout for Logan Ryan. Every time they have showed him on replay, his technique has been excellent. It didn't result in an incompletion every time -- rarely does it work always -- but his good technique should pay off frequently enough to make him/has made him the good CB most of us thought he would be.
There were some exceedingly vocal dissenters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3