PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots-Dolphins Pre-Halloween Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that the D is still bringing it right to the final seconds.

Harmon could have had 4 interceptions this game!

offense needs some tightening up. Good day for defense.

I am reminded of that scene from Bull Durham and the Miami coach calling his team Lollygaggers.

Then being like "how many points did we score?!"
"Seven..."
"How did we ever score seven!?"
"It's a miracle..."
"It's a miracle!"

Damn you Jonas Gray and your garbage time :D

That is the longest Brady has stayed on the field all night... must be in a good mood. Haha

And that's a wrap. Good effort. Hope Jackson's ok.

I hate playing on Thursday night, and would REALLY hate it if we lost.

But after a win, I love the rest and the stress-free Sunday coming up where I can root for teams to lose, and the Pats cannot be hurt.

I thought Simms had a good talking point about the Patriot's man to man coverage. If that improves, to use a word from Donny Brasco again, forgetaboutit. The Patriots LBs, deep DL, ability to get after the QB will make this D really good. The man to man doesn't need to be outstanding, it just needs to be decent. That added with the totality of the D's capability and teams will have a hard time sustaining drives and is likely to provide good INT opportunities.

Hurray for Phil, that Horse's Ass. That's been Bill's strategy forever, except when an exceptional CB talent falls into his lap like Ty Law or Darelle Revis. When they don't, he puts his money into the DL and LB and puts the CB into the hands of the Otis Smiths of this world.

Unreal.. If not for Edelmans tipped pass, Brady would be 20 TD 0 int, not including rushing.
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING! All with properly inflated footballs . . . what does that tell you?! **** Goodell, the sorry ass Ravens, the sorry ass Colts, Troy Vincent and all the other MFers that have been part of the defamation of the greatest QB of all time.

Wow our team looks good, and comes to play for SIXTY.

Looking at the schedule, on paper the two most concerning matchups have to be @Denver and @Jets, especially if the perfect regular season is on the line at that point.

My heart, though, is most concerned about the Giants. Haven't beaten them outside of the preseason since, and even our preseason record against them is 2-6! I just want to beat them down so embarrassingly bad.

Did anyone think they would lose on Willie night? Come on man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes