PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Gameday Thread Pats @ Browns Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost has been awesome at kickoffs this year. BB using the new kickoff rules to perfection.

We dont seem to be trying to score again.

Hahaha, y'all thought Jimmy was done. He will come in again in another blowout this season.

Not liking that they are just having Jimmy G hand off.. Let him play.. Games not over.

So the running game is going absolutely nowhere. I'm actually surprised to see them pull Brady. With missing the first 4 games, I didn't think there was any chance he would accept missing a snap, no matter the score. I want MORE BLOOD!!!! No Mercy. Run up the score. F*ck this league. Ugh, and they go 3-n-out with Gorp.

Jimmy White needs to make that Catch..

I actually don't have a problem with Jimmy coming in. Tom hasn't seen game action in a while. Probably wise to rest him a bit early and not expose him to any extra hits.

The Pats never us to go to a back up this early when within 3 TDs... shows the confidence they have in Jimmy.

Here comes our 2 QB offense.

I actually don't have a problem with Jimmy coming in. Tom hasn't seen game action in a while. Probably wise to rest him a bit early and not expose him to any extra hits.

winner-is-34-590x300.jpg

Ok on to game mix....good day guys....need some improvement on D but it will get there.

Not liking that they are just having Jimmy G hand off.. Let him play.. Games not over.
How about the Pats just get out of here with the win.

Brady is back. No more reason for Jimmy G talk. He hopefully isn't going to have to play any meaningful minutes again this year.

Bad pass by him on third down, but he was running for his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes