PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Pats @ Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's disturbing to me is how many times we've seen specifically Joe Thuney get flagged for holding when he didn't do ****. Do you mean to tell me that all these refs all over the league are somehow accidentally calling bad penalties for the same thing on the same guy all season long?

I know it sounds like "tin-foil hat" stuff but it feels a lot like a concerted effort to create a reputation for a player that he "holds a lot" so that they can continue to call him for it and people won't bat an eye. "Oh that Thuney kid, yeah he's a dirty player, always holding!"

In reality, he isn't doing anything.

We're playing back allowing them yrds

They're back to preventing the 763 yard competions

Defense being held left and right! Go figure!

No one in the secondary can stop a pass.

Moore is actually pretty accurate.

My guess is they wont call any ticky tack drive killers against miami so defense will need a big stop.

Holy FK, come on stoobthes bastads

Moore looks like ryan fitzpatrick

Awful defense.

Boy, that 3 man rush is pure gold, ain't it?

Finally a flag on Miami

Lots of zone here.

This is embarrassing. This is a career backup.

Wait, really? Matt Moore is an "11-4 starter" quarterback who's been buried on the depth chart because of politics? Someone at the quarterback position? So the Texans threw 72 million with 37 million guaranteed at the highest profile, most important position in the game at Osweiler, but teams weren't aware there was an "11-4 starter" on the Panthers and Dolphins over the past 9 years?

Teams just somehow missed this "11-4 starter" to the point where they were unwilling to trade for him and give him a shot?

Why are you being obtuse on purpose? Tannehill has kept Moore on the bench by playing just okay enough to keep his job. The Osweiler deal will go down as one of the worst personnel moves in NFL history, so there's really no point to be made there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST