PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 16 Jets @Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh cassel...

Is the afce still up for grabs?

I think the best part of this game was that it looks like we came out without any nicks

Chung was the only one who took a semi-break but he came back. He's actually done that thrice this seasom according to Kevin Duffy.

RIP Titans. Looks like we'll get another Houston Texans doozy in the wildcard round.

So... What is something we can complain about ?

Run D was not so good at times. Missed Hightower there.... Besides that IDK if i can think of something.

Great win by the Pats.

And the 12-4 streak is over!! :D

No more 12-4 season woo hoo

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah,safe and happy holidays to all!

Hate to be a temporary Colts fan today.
Why do you need to root for them. The pats just needs to win and that should be it. Screw the colts and I hope they lose and miss the playoffs again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's discuss in the Post Game thread that's now up....going to lock this thread now.

Man what a nasty looking day. The Pats better play this game for real. The Jets are going to come out fighting for their coach. The Pats better be ready for a fight.

The only fight I saw was in the aisles with about 8 minutes to go before the end of the game.

People were literally climbing over each other to get to the parking lot.

Do a Google search for "NFL stream", there are plenty of links that take you to the same handful of sites.

I've been streaming since 2013. Here's the deal. You will get several choices of streams. Each comes with 5 - 8 links. Most link you to the same 3 or so actual stream sources. The misdirection gets tricky to navigate. Some links open with video half covered by ads with fake "x"s that are actually links to other ads. Other times, you get pages that come with audio tracks announcing that there is a virus on your computer that offer no "x" option to kill the page, so you have to ctrl+alt+del to get out of the page. In no case has it ever caused an actual virus on my computer, but there's a touch to navigating the streams, and it is a frustrating endeavor.

You usually get an unpredictable selection of sources. Often, it's a European broadcast with feed of the American telecast with European commercials, commentary from British annalists, periods of dead air, or extended videos of JJ Watt screaming repeatedly.

Sometimes the game feed is pretty consistent with little interruption. There are always freezes in the stream, but during most games you lose no game action after freeze. Sometimes the stream moves really slow and you miss game action during the buffering process. This happens 2 - 3 times each year. Today was one of those days, and I missed the James White touchdown because of stream issues.

I get HD stream from Gamepass. Works great, never deal with stream being shut down. Just get a VPN utility like IPVANISH, Netherlands has the fastest Internet connectivity. Activate the VPN, don't turn it off at all. Then access gamepass and watch any game you want plus all the Superbowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe