PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 12 Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal Adams is legit, making plays all over the field

One of the few bright spots for us this year. He's been playing awesome all season. Even when getting blown out... he is still hustling around.

It’s incredible that a team with Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Gordon can’t convert on 3 & 4. Never mind the fact that we also have White at our disposal. That line up isn’t shabby in anyway. What’s the deal??
Play call

Brady has stopped scanning the field. He decides pre-snap and his mind is made up on who he is going to.

You have to throw a fade pretty early so that’s more on the play call

It’s incredible that a team with Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Gordon can’t convert on 3 & 4. Never mind the fact that we also have White at our disposal. That line up isn’t shabby in anyway. What’s the deal??
Frustrating indeed

I don't understand THAT play call
Still living in 2017 thinking they can target Adams with that much success. They’ll adjust.

And if Belichick took the field goal with 4th and 2 from the opponent's 20, that would also be the wrong call.

4th and 4 from the 20 and BB kicks the FG.

Guy is a terrible coach.

Brady didn't give him a chance to catch EITHER of those passes...just garbage from the quarterback in red zone this season, with everyone healthy or without....

How bout that special teams coverage!

Damn, what the hell kinda delay am I getting from you guys? Directv, I seem to be a little behind some of you.

Single read passes in the EZ is another growing problem. Brady obviously still awkward with multiple reads.

guys i think gronk is done as an elite player.He is now being defended 1 on 1 and losing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back