PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 Steelers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Simms lol
giphy.gif

But real talk

Mason has been pancaked TWICE already.

The Steeler's d-line is terrific, but...could that reflect communication issues without Andrews, maybe being half a step behind?

Half time thoughts

a. Its all about the defense folks.

b. Amoebae defensee, all kinds of DL stunts, and blitzes all preseason with 5-8 sacks a games, and we get into the season and it's all about staying in your lanes and coverage. Go figure.

c. This defense is going to be a match up monster.

d. Offense is patient, somewhat efficient and I guess 20 points without a getting a TO is pretty good. I'd like to see more holes on the running game. We shall see.

e. The OL has been great on protection. This is a REALLY good DL, and they can't pressure Brady with just 4 or 5. Run blocking could be better and the snaps quicker, but those are small things. On the big ones they were fine.

f. The 2nd big question was the DL against the Steeler run game, and so far its an A-. Shelton has been huge in the middle.

2nd half coming up. Its a 60 minute game.

These guys look so together.
Really, they look like a Sammy Cat playing with a mouse.

Very encouraging.

Yup... I see it. Brady is aging. Definitely over the hill.

(Damn you guys are some lucky bastards.)
I really like it that Brady is all business. Not one no-look pass. Nothing fancy. Business.

Cool no look passes, man. So cool!

MethPlanet isn't happy

I'm watching this game and I truly don't see how the **** we beat these ****s. They got better from last year, and they beat us twice. I just don't see it man. Barring a ****ing miracle from Mahomes I just know they will play keep away from him all game and confuse him long enough to build a lead we have to chase.

God I hate this so much. And even if we start out hot these autistic ****s have the fire power to compete this year. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gost has straightend out his kicks, they were hooking during preseason ,but now there right down the middle.

Too bad Vinateiri's career ended today.

I've got 65/35 pass to run plays.

Chris Simms lol

He must of come home to his old lady jilling to the Brady 6 or something. His hatred for him and that Pats is a bit weird.

Or he just had a bad time for his short stint in NE...yeah probably that?

The Steelers forum seem to think playcalling is the issue on offense. Maybe they missed the part where the major majority of their talent departed in the part year.

Their playcalling has been real bad tonight though. That's for real.

Can somebody please validate that Tomlin’s headset is working properly?? Don’t want that excuse coming back to haunt...
Maybe he will go for the weather machine excuse again. "It was too clear, the starlight got in our eyes"

Second half I am hoping to see Ben on the ground a few times!

He must of come home to his old lady jilling to the Brady 6 or something. His hatred for him and that Pats is a bit weird.

Or he just had a bad time for his short stint in NE...yeah probably that?
Probably neither, being the anti Brady guy is his tv persona. He doesn’t have any other way to be relevant.

RE: the rookies

Great first catch for Meyers

A couple of nice returns from Gunner

Nothing special with Winovich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back