PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 Steelers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can escape the bill hammer

LOL at those non-answers.

It takes nothing away from Van Noy to say that I feel ok about being left with Hightower, Collins, Bentley, Roberts, Simon, and Winovich. :)
Especially when our base defense has been 2 lbs for many years.

Don't mind me y'all, I'm just gonna come in here and bandwagon a little bit since my terrible Falcons are trash. LOL

Dungy and Harrison are so negative about the AB situation. Harrison shouldn't talk too much since he had a reputation before coming to the Pats.

It takes nothing away from Van Noy to say that I feel ok about being left with Hightower, Collins, Bentley, Roberts, Simon, and Winovich. :)
The depth is insane. Remember when it wasn't like that for a few seasons? Hopefully this has an added effect of keeping High fresh for January and February.

Don't mind me y'all, I'm just gonna come in here and bandwagon a little bit since my terrible Falcons are trash. LOL

Welcome ! The Falcons have too much talent to be trash , hopefully they will be better as the year goes on , it's only week 1.

OK. This **** about to get real. Let's get this win and start rolling many off in a row.

No slow start this year. LFG

With Cunningham out, we only have two active tackles, so hold your breath.
Eluemenor has experience at tackle.

3 big surprises for me, actually 4. Surprised Williams, KVN and Cowart on the inactive list AND the fact Lacosse ISN'T on it.

So here we go. the LEAST important game of the year. I expect the defense to carry this team to a close win. But after watching parts of today's action who the F*ck knows.

It's probably just a match-up thing, but it's still disappointing that he won't be on the field. He's the rookie I'm most interested in watching this season.

Yeah, that probably why. I thought he could've covered McDonald, but that why they pay BB the big bucks.

Welcome ! The Falcons have too much talent to be trash , hopefully they will be better as the year goes on , it's only week 1.

Meh, I'm here to forget about them haha. Thanks for the welcome!

I have absolutely no idea which way this game will go. Bottom line is the season won't be won or lost tonight. The offense is going to take time to gel. Same with the defense. But that also applies to the Steelers. This could be a 20-17 game. It could be a 40-35 game. Week 1 is unpredictable.

I’m at the game and I saw a guy wearing a Dave Meggett jersey. Now I’m depressed.

Go Pats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back