PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Raiders

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s become so exhausting and adding more misery to this miserable season with all the Zappe fanatics, trying to ditch our 15th overall pick half way into his 2nd year

I almost want them to play him at this point so that A) it can shut up the incessant mob and B) so I can laugh at them when zappe comes in and makes this **** show even worse with his lack of experience and 500 batted balls a game

I suppose it would be amusing to watch them spin in circles making excuses for him the rest of the year when the team continues to suffer from all the obviously glaring holes it has that Zappe wouldn’t magically fix

We still have a coordinator that is running the offense at a 3rd grade level, a putrid Oline who is just as likely to commit a penalty as they are to let pass rushers thru at the QB, incredibly inconsistent wide receivers, no punter, an aging kicker that can’t kick beyond 50 or so yards and can’t do kickoffs, etc.. the list goes on

But let’s pretend all that doesn’t exist and that Zappe is the magic bullet to come in and solve everything because he had 2 ok games against garbage teams before crapping his pants against Chicago

This is a bad team with Mac Jones, it would be a bad team with Zappe, it would be a bad team with Tom Brady

But like I said, it’s miserable enough to watch this team right now with all these problems, but then adding the Zappe-mania on top of everything else is just the dressing on top of the **** salad we’re being served

Let’s just trash our 15th overall pick that got this team to playoffs his rookie season under a real offensive coordinator and made a pro bowl so we can throw Zappe into this dumpster fire which will change NOTHING and also prevent us from evaluating wtf we actually have out of this mess
seriously, why do you care what other people think and post? this is an anonymous internet message board...

Put the D on instead of O. 99 yards TD easy.

No way we should lose to a Team who ain't going anywhere.

I’m terrified of Maxx Crosby stripping Mac.

Disappointing use of personnel so far pass rush wise. 3rd & long should be Uche - Wise - Barmore - Judon.
I'm guessing they're purposefully doing things in an unexpected way because they know McDaniels knows what they normally do, so they're doing it differently to give Carr and company looks they're not expecting.

Mondre!

What is Robertson's deal?

YEAH Boy!!!!

« Quieting the crowd »

Heehee. I’ve heard Carr pre snap all evening. Clear.

They have parabolic microphones on the sidelines.

Need useless Thornton to spring free.

Damn Stevenson

I love this offense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back