PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Jax @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF Wilk ! Mac can throw on the run ? :cool:

Pats been saving Wilkerson for the stretch run?
How many TDs does Harry have?

Already having a better game than Harry ever has. Hopefully last week was the last time we see Harry in a Patriots uniform

ok so this kid wilkerson scores a TD on his debut and has already beaten harry's career high on receptions with 3!

and this kid was a UDFA? mind blown! :oops:

But but Harry wants to be traded…..oh noes

People love W. I get it. I am just not convinced the outcome of this game « means anything » in terms of evaluating talent. The game means PLENTY for NE and their push to the playoffs. But in terms of « who’s going to be a keeper », I’m not feeling it…

Is there a Chat room open??

there should be some kind of stat that mitigates a pick when the QB puts it right on the hands of the receiver and it bounces off and becomes picked.
Ive been thinking that for a long time, its not on the qb if the reciever muffs a good pass that results in a int

Cmon Dolts

Just tuned in to see the Wilkerson TD, awesome. It's my son's 5th birthday so only gonna be able to check in here and there. Glad to see 'em rolling so far.

But but Harry wants to be traded…..oh noes
If we only got a conditional future 6th round pick for Gilmore, I'm guessing we're only going to get a Big Mac and Fries for Harry - but even if that's our best return it's probably a net gain. :haha: I'd rather play the UDFA Wilkerson when comparing the impact they make on the game.

People love W. I get it. I am just not convinced the outcome of this game « means anything » in terms of evaluating talent. The game means PLENTY for NE and their push to the playoffs. But in terms of « who’s going to be a keeper », I’m not feeling it…
I agree, the jags are toast and good numbers here should not lead to an overreaction or too high expectations.

I think this is a sensible reaction. Jacksonville does have a somewhat decent pass defense but they're down their starting corner Griffin, and we know as well as any team that being down your #1 corner can be downright disastrous.

That being said, I'd also like to see Wilkerson get some reps in against Miami next week if it means Harry doesn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes