PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL First Round Draft Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home, man whoever did that to Tunsil is a major Douche. They had access to his Twitter account and basically cost him millions of dollars! I don't know what he could have possibly done to someone close enough to him to have access to his Twitter account and that video. But that is really a low blow.
This was a thought out attack launched at the point to cause maximum damage. If it is true that this video is from his last year in high school, this is huge.

Just got home, man whoever did that to Tunsil is a major Douche. They had access to his Twitter account and basically cost him millions of dollars! I don't know what he could have possibly done to someone close enough to him to have access to his Twitter account and that video. But that is really a low blow.

sounds like an ex-GF who was none too happy with the breakup

If I had to decide which was the better use of oxygen—toenail fungus or Roger Goodell's brain—I'd have to think long and hard about it.
Personally I'm rather attached to my toenail fungus.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian

Wasn't there a blurb recently about his step-father filing a lawsuit against him? Could be a nexus between that and this incident on Twitter tonight...

WTF??? He actually DID THIS?? YOU ARE NOT HIP!! STOP IT!!

Bucs get Hargreaves, CB

OK Chucky...is there a pick you DON'T "love!!!!"?

FTS...back to the C's

Hargreaves + Grimes + Verner= Watch out NFC South CBs

We are in range for Jack to start coming off the board, with the Saints OTC.

Where does Tunsil go? He doesn't fall out of the first round does he? He can't possibly fall to the Pats could he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST