PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 9/1 Decision Day? News Updates and Links Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lawyer or law buff of any kind. But as a professional, I like to have my work peer reviewed from time to time. Is it uncommon for Judges to confur with other robes before making big decisions?

Just a thought and a question.

They probably do even though they really shouldn't. Another judge might have some improper connection to the case.

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 10m10 minutes ago
Stephanie Stradley retweeted 2big_2fail
Happens Every. Single. Day. Repeatedly. It's scary. Process issues matter. In real life and for football games.
Stephanie Stradley added,
2big_2fail @2big_2fail
@StephStradley It's difficult for people to believe the totally innocent can be wrongly accused & convicted. It's out of their comfort zone.

8/31/15-Berman to Kessler and Brady in private settlement discussions, "This isn't going to settle. I'm ruling in your favor on condition that what I just said doesn't leave this room."

Upbeat Brady after conference. Kessler tells press he expects a just ruling.

That what I'm telling myself to stay sane.

Now iam worried the nfl bends over to accept brady's offer for 1 game for no guilt.

Since that offer never happened, no need to worry.

Exactly. It really does hamstring them this time of year and potentially the next four games.

If this BS wasn't going on they'd have a roster spot to use as opposed keeping Triple Lindsay around...

Hell, they could try and pluck a FB or another OLman off the wire. Maybe be able to carry Douglas?

They are essentially being forced to work with one less roster spot this entire summer.

Totally pisses me off that this Fs with the teambuilding process.

OTOH, Pittsburgh has to prepare for two different QB's . . . ok, I'm grasping but I'm trying to stay positive.:rolleyes:

This means Brady is doomed.

No, it means Goodell is ****ed.

No, no, no, it means they are back talking settlement.

But maybe it means Berman has gone Hollywood.

Or maybe Gisele is divorcing Tom.

or maybe Berman and Gisele are having an affair and he was "busy" this afternoon....

The season opener is in 9 days. He has to be aware that the longer it takes, the more pressure that is put on Brady and the Pats. This is crap.

Depends on why he's taking so long. If he's taking some extra time to make extra sure that he crafts a careful decision vacating the suspension, and he's making extra sure that it will hold up on appeal, then by all means he should take all the time he needs.

This means Brady is doomed.

No, it means Goodell is ****ed.

No, no, no, it means they are back talking settlement.

But maybe it means Berman has gone Hollywood.

Or maybe Gisele is divorcing Tom.

or maybe Berman and Gisele are having an affair and he was "busy" this afternoon....

Everybody just needs to calm down and stop obsessing about the verdict!

.....says the guy who has worriedly checked this thread five thousand times today already

Everybody just needs to calm down and stop obsessing about the verdict!

.....says the guy who has worriedly checked this thread five thousand times today already
I recently downloaded the Easy Auto Refresh plug-in just for Patsfans.com. You can set it to time how often it refreshes the page. Pretty neat.

Whoever altered their day for this news ... needs some reflection time.

Last edited:
No.

He said 'HOPEFULLY tomorrow (Tues) or Wednesday, no later than Friday'.

It was pretty clear.

As much as it is annoying to fans like me, I think this affects Brady and the Pats more than it does me. So yeah, maybe it isn't all that big of a deal, but still.....Brady deserves to have this wrapped up and over with

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST