PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 9/1 Decision Day? News Updates and Links Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is that person? Who is that!

Toss it, he said the same thing 5 hr ago.. Seems clearly bogus.
M7mF25y.jpg

This is why this waiting game **** is really ridiculous. Stupid twitter fake accounts. Really, people? Christ.

Sorry all. My nerves have been fried all day.

Edit: I deleted my original post so as not get anyone else's hopes up. Will be more vigilant when retweeting in the future.

There won't be a decision today we're getting trolled

@judgeberman: I will be announcing my ruling on Tom Brady's suspension today via Twitter at 4pm EST

LOL.

I do think this is something Judge Ito would have done back in the day if Twitter was around.

I'm not sure if I want the suspension vacated more just to see Lester Munson be wrong again or to have Brady playing.

That's a fake account. Look at the spelling. Plus it's not verified.

Well, crap, I was getting excited. As you say, clearly bogus, the previous post says that the Pats are trading a 2016 1st for Patrick Peterson. Before that, other nonsensical posts.

Does this mean that, if he finds the process unfair, Berman can actually use a paucity of evidence as part of his ruling?

Seems that way, which would explain why he's been way more involved in the facts of the case than anyone predicted he would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back