PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL 2023 Post Game Thread: Week 16 - NE @ DEN

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Lmao @feisty1985 or whatever

To add a little meat: I’ve watched two playoffs losses in Denver in person, in the cold, for outrageous amounts of money. Every win feels good there.

Barmore is a beast. Zappe is something.
Less check downs BOB.

Patriots get the last second-win, post your reactions here. :cool:
I'm not actually in the mood for popcorn but I did turn off the mutes! :haha:

Lmao @feisty1985 or whatever

To add a little meat: I’ve watched two playoffs losses in Denver in person, in the cold, for outrageous amounts of money. Every win feels good there.

Barmore is a beast. Zappe is something.
Less check downs BOB.
Man I didn’t even think about the fact that this was in Denver which is notoriously hard for NE to win in. Wow. Zappe really got a 1 minute 4th Q comeback drive in Denver with a patchwork left side of his OL, no Henry and Parker/Pop/Thornton as his WRs. Big props to this kid.

I'm speechless how long and wrong the Mac Jones experiment was. Full of excuses on Mac full of sack. It's a bit disheartening where our QB is going to come from. We need major help is scouting and drafting. Great win tonight with a decimated bunch. Franchise Henry

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back