PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2023 Patriots Draft Day Discussion: Round 2/3

Well the chances of trading for Jeudy have pretty much faded away and not many guys on offense who will make an impact left out there. Looks like Juju Smith-Shuster is our number one receiver...Poor Mac

We had the 26th ranked offense last year.
Adding JuJu helped, but we need more to compete in this division.

BIll O’Brien is a clear upgrade, but I also remember people being happy when we got Josh back for the playoffs while he was the OC,

Could this draft be a tacit admission by Belichick that the real problem with the offense last year wasn’t Mac Jones and the rest of the offensive players, but Patricia and offensive scheme and the play calling?
That’s actually a really good point. They seem very comfortable with the offense, I hadn’t thought of that. Maybe?

So is he a faster Patrick Chung?

Wish all these guys talking about offense would name me someone who would make a difference this year on the Pats. Who is this magic bullet?
Not trying to be wise - I just don't see it. A TE maybe.

Personally I love Daiyan Henley over Mapu. I think Henley offers more.

lmao j-mac spitting bars on bars

Not a number 1 among them
And there wasn't a #1 WR available today in the draft. Making the D dominant is better than drafting a WR who is redundant (at best) to what you already have.

Taking a chance on a WR yesterday over the stud CB is the argument, I guess. Give me the CB.

If they can take Darnell Washington by trading up, Michael Wilson and Blake Freeland . That would be a home run

Wow this Titans pick announcer is talking all kinds of TRASH! What have the Titans actually done recently to earn that swagger? Nothing much that I can recall.

We're not even sure this Mapu guy can play right away. FANTASTIC.

I was hoping for maybe one of the fantastic tight ends to back up Henry and Gesicki and learn behind them.

We had the 26th ranked offense last year.
Adding JuJu helped, but we need more to compete in this division.

BIll O’Brien is a clear upgrade, but I also remember people being happy when we got Josh back for the playoffs while he was the OC,
I think Juju is a marginal upgrade over Jakobi at most. Billy O should help but I am not ready to throw Bill a ticker tape parade for hiring an offensive coach to be the OC like some people on here seem to want to. We needed offensive help badly and we got a marginal upgrade at one receiver spot and an upgrade at our second TE spot.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back