PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL 2023 GAME DAY THREAD: WEEK 16 - NE @ DEN

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myles Bryant has actually become good. He’s like borderline #2 CB good now.
That…. That’s beautiful man. Christmas really does help us see the best in people

This offensive performance and effort is probably the kind of thing that makes Kraft keep Bill in 2024.

Bill is gone. I don't see how someone as smart as him would find it in his heart to win games at the expense of his future coached games in a season that has already gone horribly wrong.

Imo, he won't be here to deal with the fallout of his poor drafting and poor tanking.

This offensive performance and effort is probably the kind of thing that makes Kraft keep Bill in 2024.
I'm still wondering whose call it was to keep Mac as the starter, though... I vacillate...

Especially if Mac Jones was shoved down BB’s throat.
Especially so. Bill would EASILY be able to say “look how much better this offense was with an even worse line and WRs than Mac had, once we sat Mac down.”

People act like trading up is a non option here too

It might take a bit of a ransom though to move into the top 2 this year. Don’t know if we can afford to blow a 1st to move up a few spots.

I hope not, man.
The most important thing is that they change their philosophy on all aspects of the offense. If that means Belichick has to go, so be it, although I admit that I have reservations on firing him as a coach.

That’s not gonna cut it gotta go downfield

why is Trent Brown not in on this drive?

you think he’ll keep the GM?
If Bill stays I think there will 100% be some kind of “adjustments” to that role. Maybe a GM that reports to Kraft. But how significant the adjustments are, hard to say.

Bad call

Especially so. Bill would EASILY be able to say “look how much better this offense was with an even worse line and WRs than Mac had, once we sat Mac down.”
Counterpoint: Belichick made little to no effort to bring in a quality veteran backup.

Get Zappe out of there, it's Mac's time to shine!

But they are beating the Jets

Thus, this game is a must lose.

Tennessee & Washington aren't winning again.
Doubt NE is beating the Bills, so worst pick is #4. Giants at 5-9 - their remaining SOS is wicked high, so Pats should win that tiebreaker as well.

The horse neigh to rally the Broncos’ 3rd down defense has to be one of the most annoying rally cries in the NFL.

That hot route was not so hot.

If Bill stays I think there will 100% be some kind of “adjustments” to that role. Maybe a GM that reports to Kraft. But how significant the adjustments are, hard to say.
I just can’t see a scenario it’s stays exactly how it is, in that regard.

A hard fought late season effort doesn’t erase the massive personnel failures.

Reactions: ALP
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference