PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O.T. Aaron Hernandez got jacked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good think they don't have Bombmaking 101 classes with Ted Kaczynski and Terry Nichols there...

Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, is an example of the argument against what @AndyJohnson describes below...

The most common factor among inmates is poverty and lack of a father in the house increases the likelihood of poverty.

People like Hernandez ARE born. Circumstances don't lead to killing people for fun.

Kaczyinski was a child prodigy who went to Harvard at age 16. Unfortunately for him, he ended up being on the wrong end of psychology experiments conducted there that may have contributed to his path down the road he eventually took. Here's a pretty interesting story about the effect that his Harvard experience had on his life...

Harvard and the Making of the Unabomber

PR, many politicians have said, "it takes a village to raise a child". Bristol did a ****ty job.

The politician who came up with that line is running for President right now, but I don't remember hearing it from many others. I also don't believe it's true. AH is just one example.

The politician who came up with that line is running for President right now, but I don't remember hearing it from many others. I also don't believe it's true. AH is just one example.

That "line" is thousands of years, old dating back well into human history, well before this country was even a likelihood. She was quoting a deep human cultural belief.

I grew up 10 minutes from him. Where he grew up wasn't really that bad and now it seems to be made out that he grew up "in the streets". He was known as a good kid and any trouble he got into in Bristol he went looking for. Bristol isn't the "you have to sell drugs and join a gang to survive" type of place some have made it out to be since he got arrested.

I grew up 10 minutes from him. Where he grew up wasn't really that bad and now it seems to be made out that he grew up "in the streets". He was known as a good kid and any trouble he got into in Bristol he went looking for. Bristol isn't the "you have to sell drugs and join a gang to survive" type of place some have made it out to be since he got arrested.
Well it has to be, otherwise the narrative breaks down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back