PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NYPost writer Tweets that Pats fans should commit suicide???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Doyel thinks Patriots fans should all be unhappy and Hubbach thinks we should commit suicide. I'm feeling very disliked. :(

My comment is the same as when the fan shot in Dallas died. Roger Goodell lead the mob. A decent DA in Maine should arrest him when he vacations there. I'm not a lawyer but it is the same law to go after a preacher saying abortion docs are killing babies. (Not saying abortion is right or wrong or if that is a moral use of the law, just pointing to a possibility for a grandstanding DA up for re-election.)

"To be loved is fortunate. To be hated is to have achieved distinction....."

Embrace the hate :cool:
You can tell a lot about someone by who wants him dead. I'm kinda honored, even though he just works for a newspaper where the New York equivalent of my 85 y.o. father still gets his news.

How did his tweet come up? Was it out of the blue? What is he referring to? No doubt that writers read message boards, and we had a pretty emotional thread about depression and suicide here not too long ago. If that was the source of his comments, then this is an extremely serious transgression.

How dare he joke about the Marathon Bombings!!! This piece of **** :mad::mad::mad:

upload_2015-10-24_18-27-8.png

Hubbach is a wanker ... not surprising.

My comment is the same as when the fan shot in Dallas died. Roger Goodell lead the mob. A decent DA in Maine should arrest him when he vacations there. I'm not a lawyer but it is the same law to go after a preacher saying abortion docs are killing babies. (Not saying abortion is right or wrong or if that is a moral use of the law, just pointing to a possibility for a grandstanding DA up for re-election.)

Unfortunately for you, the DA wouldn't have a case. If you'd paid attention to the thread regarding the Dallas fan who was murdered by the other Dallas fan, you'd know that in their follow-up, the 3 different reporters have been unable to find the original witness that made the claim regarding fans cheering on the shooter.. So, there is now a lot of doubt as to whether or not it happened the way the "witness" claimed.

So Doyel thinks Patriots fans should all be unhappy and Hubbach thinks we should commit suicide. I'm feeling very disliked. :(
We Pats fans are the anti-Sally Fields...

Hubbuch's tweeter feed sounds like a 10 year old who just discovered dirty words. Can't believe this man has a press job. Worse than the most immature trolling on a message board.

Hubbach admitted already that he's just having his fun trolling Pats fans.

It's nothing worth taking all that seriously unless you enjoy that stuff...

How did his tweet come up? Was it out of the blue? What is he referring to? No doubt that writers read message boards, and we had a pretty emotional thread about depression and suicide here not too long ago. If that was the source of his comments, then this is an extremely serious transgression.

I think it started when Hubbard retweeted this:

As always he's trolling Pats fans, he gets a response, and then the vitriol begins.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Hubbach admitted already that he's just having his fun trolling Pats fans.

It's nothing worth taking all that seriously unless you enjoy that stuff...

********. He whined like a little baby when Minihane jokingly talked about someone murdering Goodell and made a big deal about it.

But now after telling people to kill themselves and favoriting tweets that made fun of Boston over the Boston bombing he is trying to hide the premise of "i'm just having fun and trolling people"

He's a f**cking hypocrite and deserves to lose his job, just like Minihane lost his job at csnne because of hubbuch and also fred toucher, tony massarotti and dan shaughnessy.

Last edited:
They will definitely fire him because the NY Post is such a paragon of journalistic integrity.

Oh dear, Pats are defending SB champs and 5-0.

I have my exit plan ready. :D

I love that the Patriots own so hard they induce a level of rage in people that probably prematurely ages them. Because of Tom Brady, this guy is going to look like **** 10 years before he would otherwise.

Hell yeah

I wonder if he's going to be in Foxboro tomorrow. If so, I hope the Patriots revoke his press pass. It's about time they take a stand.

********. He whined like a little baby when Minihane jokingly talked about someone murdering Goodell and made a big deal about it.

But now after telling people to kill themselves and favoriting tweets that made fun of Boston over the Boston bombing he is trying to hide the premise of "i'm just having fun and trolling people"

He's a f**cking hypocrite and deserves to lose his job, just like Minihane lost his job at csnne because of hubbuch and also fred toucher, tony massarotti and dan shaughnessy.

The world needs a lots less of BOTH Minihate and Hubbuch.

It's a competition of bottom feeders.

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk