PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Jets CB Dee Milliner done for the year

good for us I guess

Dee supposed to replace the aging and injured island builder . Would be great to compare their stats after the game . F jets for ruining it

I never root for injuries or take satisfaction in injuries.

That said, Milliner was way too much of a risk at #9 in the draft. You don't draft a guy with an injury history with a lot of upside potential in the top 10. The guy had 5 surgeries in college and done nothing to disprove he was injury prone in the Pros.

I didn't trash the Dowling pick because he was in second round. You take a risk like that in the second round. You can't in the top 10.

Sucks for Milliner- CBs who become good usually become good in their second year. This also eliminates any real possibility of the Jets' defense improving this year, since he was the #1 candidate that was likely to improve things. If the Rex Ryan era wasn't walking dead, it probably is now. 3-13 is in play for them.

Which makes Mayo and Ridley good for them? Injuries to players are good for no one.
Generally I agree with that, but I think Pollard's injury was good for the league, the players and the fans.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back