PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Daily News: Start Planning the Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I'm going to keep bumping this thread up periodically until game day. I just want to make sure as many people as possible see it.

Bump 10 chars

Bump 10 chars

bump 10 chars

Sorry guys i know this is an old thread but i'm going to keep bumping this.

If people are interested they'll comment. Once they are finished discussing the subject they'll comment elsewhere.

There is really no need to artificially keep bumping this thread to the top of the forum for the next seven days.

Hoping that this will get 10,000 views by the end of this week.

They left out the "hopefully". Probably just an oversight.

:rolleyes:

If people are interested they'll comment. Once they are finished discussing the subject they'll comment elsewhere.

There is really no need to artificially keep bumping this thread to the top of the forum for the next seven days.

In all honesty it doesn't matter what you or Reflex think. If you don't like it then you can read another thread.

We're all on the same team this week.

Looks like we got no shot!

:rolleyes: looks like every media personally and their moms are taking the giants to win the whole thing and are boarderline mocking TFB and the Patriots as a "has been, can't beat a good team, got lucky, worse defense ever" super bowl pretender. Oh well...this passed week has been he'll in terms of the coverage and analysis leading to the Big game and we still have a week of this poop! On top of that I saw at the local convenient store that SI has put TFB on the cover this week...oh they pick the giants to win btw. I'll say it now...for me, this will be the SWEETEST SB win out of all of them if we win! I hope all these "experts" will man up and give credit where credits due while they are chewing their crow if our boys win! The game can't come soon enough! That's my 2 pennies worth of rant.

Re: Looks like we got no shot!

Dontcha love it, though?

I'd much rather have them all picking against us instead of for us like they, um, did four years ago.

Re: Looks like we got no shot!

Dontcha love it, though?

I'd much rather have them all picking against us instead of for us like they, um, did four years ago.

You got to love the NY media. First they guarantee a SB victory, then criticize Brady for his pep rally remark. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back