PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NT Steve Fifita signed; Josh Coffman and Carlos Feliciano waived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Roster Moves

Using my photo without my expressed written permission is gonna get ya sued!

Re: I like these pick ups

"second-year nose tackle Steve Fifita"

For us stoopid fans, would he be a candidate for backup nose tackle?

(see other thread).:D

Every position is open. Vince needs to prove in camp he deserves to keep the starting role.

Drago is 190 now? His bio on his school's site he's listed at 214. He must be bulimic. Something to take into consideration.

Drago is 190 now? His bio on his school's site he's listed at 214. He must be bulimic. Something to take into consideration.

His college coach learned how to fill out the weight chart from the same guy who taught BB how to fill out an injury report.

Maybe if he gets a little bigger HE can be our dream NT!

He beat the hell out of Apollo Creed

Last edited:

If that is your interpretation you are a pea brain...that is plain and simple...as to your LIERACTY.. your from Jersey..enough said...
[/QUOTE]

Dont you hate it when you try to make a point and your lack of spelling just kills any point you MIGHT have had? :rofl:

Now go stick that head in the sand and try and forget this ever happened

Sadly Dragosavich took down his "Janitor" routine off Youtube :(

Still you gotta like his potential - a cold weather proven player who punted a ball 79 yards.

If that is your interpretation you are a pea brain...that is plain and simple...as to your lieracty.. your from Jersey..enough said...
[/QUOTE]

Honest to god, fwiw, I know what you mean about wanting a backup to Wilfork (though I also agree with most that LeKevin/Wright are probably stronger solutions than the fat guy the Dolphins just cut) but if you're going to rip on someone for being a "pea brain" and question their "literacy" (and do it obnoxiously by suggesting this stems from them being from NJ) you might want to use proper spelling and grammar. Which is not to say that I look down on people who don't use proper spelling and grammar (even though I, like most English majors, would likely correct them in the hopes they learn from some proper tutelage), but jesus man...stones...glass houses...pot...kettle...helloooooo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes