PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not to be sexist but, is Sherman's wife being pregnant really an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From looking at her Twitter it certainly seems like this is more than a pump and dump relationship. Just because you aren't married according to a piece of paper does not mean that you aren't family. Come back when(if) he has kids with 3 different chicks. Just because he isn't married to her does not throw him into the Cromartie camp, unless you live 60 years back in time. If that's the case(as it seems), then welcome to current times.
Spare me the faux enlightenment. But you certainly are welcome to root for that mouthy attention hound all you want, including following him on Twitter, friending him on Facebook, etc., etc.

Spare me the faux enlightenment. But you certainly are welcome to root for that mouthy attention hound all you want, including following him on Twitter, friending him on Facebook, etc., etc.
I don't root for him. I just think it's pretty ridiculous to go on this rant that makes it seems like he sleeps and have children with everything that moves, when he is having his first child with his girlfriend, which he seems to be pretty damn close with.

I don't root for him. I just think it's pretty ridiculous to go on this rant that makes it seems like he sleeps and have children with everything that moves, when he is having his first child with his girlfriend, which he seems to be pretty damn close with.
Awww ... Shermie "seems to be pretty damn close" with his girlfriend, who is having a baby! That is so sweet!

Last edited:
A lot more babies being born than opportunities to play in the Super Bowl. Plus, it's his ****ing JOB. A father is on the hook to provide and that's what he's doing when he plays.

Ha! To confess, our first child was born earlier this month, so I'm perhaps feeling more sentimental than usual. :)
Mine are teens, I'd be playnig. :p

I just asked my wife and she said "are you freakin kidding me? You'd be playing in the game. You're gonna miss the superbowl to go to the hospital? No way! I'll record the birth and you can watch it later."

Am i a lucky guy or what?

Of course you play the game. It's a sad commentary on modern U.S. society that anyone would think, even for a second, that missing the game might be the right choice.

But the children!!!!

And one chance to see the birth of his first child, I wouldn't trade that for any amount of money. That said, there are ways to slow things down if it comes to that.

Best wishes for a safe birth for child and mother.

Its 2015... they can record it, or hell they could just have him skype in from the sidelines or something.. The idea that you're paid $13 million a year and the reason your team gave you that money is for your commitment to help them win a Super Bowl.. and here that day is, the biggest game of the year, the pinnacle of the NFL profession and people think he should just turn his back on that so he can be present in the room for the birth of his son that won't remember one way or another whether he was there or not.. and a wife that will probably be so drugged out from all the meds she wont either..

With the amount of money Sherman is making, you don't get to have the luxury of certain privaleges like that.. You made a commitment when you signed that contract.

Just the PC thing to say. Imagine the public reaction if he answered the opposite? Really people, this is like interviewing 101... no more like 103, year 3. This one actually was a bit novel and had a few traps to watch out for. He's an 8 yr vet tho, and gave the perfect answer. Caroll too. In fact they probably already knew how they were handling it.

You nailed it.. its purely PC.

"Oh of course he should skip out on his team that made a commitment of $50+ million dollars to be there for the birth of his son!"

Thats why they make digital camcorders and teleconferencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft