Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's a couple of days old but I don't think I saw it referenced here :

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/03-06/03-29-06/01sports.htm

"There have been incremental changes since his surgery. Harrison has gone from being an almost helpless figure — one who could barely ambulate or shower without the help of his wife, Erika — to the point now where he is able to walk freely and without even a hint of favoritism to his surgically-repaired leg.
The tone of his voice and the conviction of his words will tell you that the lights ahead appear to be all green and without a stop sign in sight."

... and there's lots more there.

tab.gif
"...Just being able to rehab with (Patriots trainers) Joe Van Allen and Jim Whalen has been great. They understand me and they understand my body and my personality. They know when I'm coming in there I'm coming to work. Not only are they trainers, they're mentors and counselors. When you're down, they get you up. I've spent a lot of time with those guys and it's really something that I've never experienced."
Great find BF. Nice to hear some good stuff about the sometimes maligned (by posters, not the team) training staff.

Tedy Bru mentioned last night that Rodney was coming along very well. He wasn't asked that so that makes me think that things are progressive better than planned.

He will be back. :rocker:

Rodney Rocks. Can't wait to have him back. Thanks for the link.

As long as there was no significant nerve damage, Rodney has an excellent chance to be back for the start of the season or, worst case, the Bruschi PUP schedule.

The MCL and PCL tears are almost irrelevant as they heal, often without surgery, much faster than the ACL. So for a comeback schedule, the ACL is what matters and a Week 3 tear gives him a good amount of time to make it back. The risk with the additional tears, of course, is that the more trauma to the knee, the higher the chance of other problems than just clean ligament tears. But unless there were other issues, this is a pure ACL return schedule from what I can tell.

Great article - Pires strikes again!

Bump....

Bad news travels like wildfire
Good news travels slow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye