PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Curran slam at the Mazzes and Shanks of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
If inanity were the only problem, I could put up with it. It's Misserotti's painful strangled voice, like someone's sweaty fingers rubbing up and down on a balloon that drives me batty. Can't listen.
I do find it amusing they poke fun at him for his whiney voice with "Sqeaky Mazz" on Fridays. But his constant yelling is intolerable.

Something Belichick doesn't get enough credit for is the news blackout, and how little information leaks from Foxborough. The sharks in this media market would turn it into another circus like the Jets and Red Sox if given the slightest access.

:hijacked:
It's called buying into the organizational game plan. The effing Sox have too many people with their own agendas.

anyway, back to the regularly scheduled thread.

LOL! Felger gives in on the air that his argument that the Pats haven't played anyone doesn't hold weight and the numbers prove the Pats have a much harder schedule than he gave them credit for and a harder schedule than the Texans. Meanwhile, Mazz refuses to give them credit for playing tough teams from what I can see as his best argument being "Because!".

Well, Mazz shows that Curran definitely has a point.
"Because", frankly, is far better than I would ever have thought Mazz would be capable of.

The bigger observation about the column is how rivals have come and gone but the pats still remain standing yr after yr. I think we fans sometimes dont realize this 11+ yr run . Very rare.

Very well done piece. Kudos to Curran for his excellent perspective on so near and dear a subject to the local writers. And for how he frames his placing of the Pats where they belong among the all-time best.

Good job, Tom E! I am tired of listening to Mazz' inane musings about the Patriots and the NFL. The man knows baseball and he should stick to that. Last week he was going on about how this MNF game will tell us if the Patriots are real Super Bowl contenders or not. I just turned the dial, which I find myself doing a lot more these days.
\
Sadly, Mazz doesnt know baseball anymore either, he admits he doesnt watch the games and for his job thats just saying hes lazy.

Right on cue today he comes out and says they havent won anything yet :bricks:

\
Sadly, Mazz doesnt know baseball anymore either, he admits he doesnt watch the games and for his job thats just saying hes lazy.

Right on cue today he comes out and says they havent won anything yet :bricks:
Naturally. Unless there' s another Lombardi in the hardware case at Gillette, they are not a success.

"Those born before 1960 are afflicted with a more virulent strain of miserable. They romanticize the 1967 Red Sox, a team that didn’t even win the friggin’ World Series, as the pinnacle of their sports-viewing lives."

Has there ever been a more accurate sentence to describe these yahoos?

And that goddamn Fisk HR, how many times was that shown throughout the years? I always thought it was so pathetic and sad that that was all they had to hang their hats on. It was such a constant part of their sportscasts for 25 years.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Mazz sucks. I'd rather use a cheese grater on my skin than listen to him speak. He is an ignorant, horrible, hateful little man. He is an annoyance on every level. The fact he gets paid to talk sports is simply ridiculous as he clearly has no knowledge or insight whatsoever.

I think this guy:

Uncle Rico said:
About to click when I saw Mazz's mug next to it. No click from me.

Is the smartest of us all.

Because he recognizes at this point that these guys are nothing but trolls saying ******ed **** for the sake of annoying us into paying attention. Don't give them clicks. Turn off the radio when they're on. You'll never talk sense into them because their goal isn't to be accurate. It's to get us to pay attention to to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe