PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN awesome Pats footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad I TiVo'd that sh*t!
THAT WAS PERFECTION!

I saw it starting with the Pittsburgh game. Amazing amazing amazing!!! :rocker:

If you missed it, you MUST watch it. NFL Network is reairing it ('Path to Perfection') at 2AM.

The way they timed the music with the plays, the great sideline footage (BB: 'How we doin, we ready to pass?' TB: 'All the time!' BB: 'Well, not all the time.').

That pic of BB on the sidelines during the Giants game was hilarious: he looked like a little kid.

The way they timed the music with the plays, the great sideline footage (BB: 'How we doin, we ready to pass?' TB: 'All the time!' BB: 'Well, not all the time.').

The Brady-Belichick clips were great. I like these little insights into their relationship, since it's going down in the books as such a historic one.

Very cool clip there between Brady and Belichick talking on the sidelines during training camp (I think):

Brady: Randy is the smartest receiver I've ever played with.
BB: Yeah, that won't be an issue with him.

My favorite part of the show.

it is playing again at 1am est. I will be recording it on my DVR.

Great stuff

Thanks peeps, ill be sure to DVR after seeing these comments.

That was great except for the buffoon who thinks this is McDaniels' first year as O.C.

This is why we need to win the Super Bowl - the 19 Games to Perfection DVD set will be stacked with all the film there is on the Patriots this year.

It's called "Path to Perfection" and it makes me wish the NFL Network were 100% in control of broadcasting all of their games because they know what people love about their product and respond accordingly.

Info says "An in-depth look at the Patriots season, featuring highlights and analysis of games with sideline sound, slow motion footage and wired audio of both coaches and players"

It's so good I would recommend paying NFLN $1.99 a month just to watch this.

Thanks, I finally subscribed to NFLN just for this lol. Worth the 5 bucks.

Thanks, I finally subscribed to NFLN just for this lol. Worth the 5 bucks.

ew. Now I feel like a salesman. I promise you won't regret it though, it's a really good program.

Awesome show!! I LOVED it!! But then, I've always liked what NFL Films puts together, Sabol does a good job.. The angles, footage, the music, everything fits and is awesome!!

That was great except for the buffoon who thinks this is McDaniels' first year as O.C.

This is why we need to win the Super Bowl - the 19 Games to Perfection DVD set will be stacked with all the film there is on the Patriots this year.

I wondered about that too. This program was sensational...I've TIVOed it and will save it forever. I could have done with the less talking heads segments though....I didn't really care what they had to say about this being the greatest team ever....(their consensus...NO? Just the greatest "team achievement"? The 'roidy 70s Steelers would be considered better? STFU!)

I really liked the brief History O' Moss. Watching him in Oakland was just....ugh. That almost killed his career for good.

Last edited:
Anyone know a way to download this?

I can't believe I missed this! :eek: It sounded f--king amazing.

Does anyone know when it will be on again or where I'd be able to watch it (whether it be online, etc.)?

I missed it. ****! I have NFLN but the people in here slobbering about this show was is making me jealous. I hope I can download it somewhere!

Last edited:
I wish I had NFL Network, someone needs to Upload this, judging by the reaction it was can't miss for any Pats fans.

I can't believe I missed this! :eek: It sounded f--king amazing.

Does anyone know when it will be on again or where I'd be able to watch it (whether it be online, etc.)?

It's not in the listings for NFLN, but I'm sure they'll repeat it after the Pats win tonight.

is it bill showing how he tried to disquise his cheating tapes in the locker room.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST