PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't matter in this case, but that wasn't OPI. You are allowed to block (read: run pick plays) within 1 yard of the LOS. Collinsworth ought to know that.

Every time I see Blakeman, I keep thinking of that Carolina game when they picked up the flag in the end zone when Gronk wore Kuechley on his back......
I just expect some weird call that screws the Pats when he is the ref.....

That was the stupidest PI.

Does the whole "not catchable" thing mean anything anymore?

Dion Lewis could rush for 200 yards in shotgun if Wolfe is out for awhile. Their nickel D will be swisscheese.

The Donkeys do not deserve to be within 1 score of this game.

That was the stupidest PI.

I thought it might have been a holding 5 yard penalty because if they called PI when there arms locked up that was like incidental contact. Whatever the Raiders are gonna win this game.

Edit: I hope

That 3rd and 14 DEN conversion may have just cost the Pats homefield.

Hopefully OAK doesn't blow this

Even if Denver wins, they'll be 7-2. So only the Pats can cost themselves homefield at this stage.

Dinkos all dinged up

Even if Denver wins, they'll be 7-2. So only the Pats can cost themselves homefield at this stage.

Yeah but you need a cushion. Pats need to be healthy and Dion Lewis NEEDS to be healthy in January. People aren't talking about how tough that January 1st @ Miami game is

They are badly missing Talib.

Cooper is a beast. Also like carr getting after teammates and getting them to the huddle.

Yeah but you need a cushion. Pats need to be healthy and Dion Lewis NEEDS to be healthy in January. People aren't talking about how tough that January 1st @ Miami game is

It would clearly be better for Denver to lose, especially if Oakland then loses at Denver. But this game isn't the determining factor for homefield; that was my only real point.

Crabtree wears a gold necklace when he plays? That is crazy

Is it legal or illegal to rip a helmet off a player? I genuinely don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore