PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers find a way to lose. Eli's horseshoe firmly in place. I should have taken nap. The NFL is a heaping pile of crap this year.

This Saints -giants games reminds me of Broncos - Cowbiys game a couple of yes ago... Romo threw a pick on the last drive and Broncos won 51-49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saints go for it on their own 29 yard line 4th and 1 and make it. If i was them, i'd do the same thing, don't want to put that defense back on the field

The bungles will get one of those top 2 seeds. They will sweep the afc north

good job ****birds you just took yourself out of the running for the #1 pick

Tucker's dance was so frickin stupid. Wow.

fu.ck you Steelers. The Bengals dont scare me but I don't want them to ****ing go 14-2 and possibly get HFA

Don't worry, the Pats are going 16-0

On another note, anyone else annoyed with how much these broadcasters are inflating the QB play? Calling the Dalton pick a good 3-down punt, lol. Then trying to say that Big Ben shouldn't have to always carry the team offensively. The defense is keeping them in the game, he hasn't done anything.

Now thats a lucky team.
They're 2-6 so I don't really see how they've been lucky this year anyways. Shoot well they still would have to go 7-1 or better to even have a chance at the playoffs ;)

i have a feeling in this Giant- Saint game, whoever get's the ball last is going to win. Both of these defenses are beyond bad.

How does Lovie survive a loss in OT?

fitzpatrick out of the game for the rats, they kick of FG.

They're 2-6 so I don't really see how they've been lucky this year anyways. Shoot well they still would have to go 7-1 or better to even have a chance at the playoffs ;)
Lucky to win today i mean. Comparing every team people on this board want to lose being called lucky after every play.

Bungles arent going 16-0 as they have a couple tough games coming and they arent even that good. As mentioned away VS them is not going to be a problem. If it even comes to that.

We do need GB to win tonight. That would be great.

The squealers have a horrible coach lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore