PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Marcus Cooper was a healthy inactive again.

speaking of going undefeated, if the packers win tonight..their schedule is pretty easy.

this london game stinks so far.

Hey guys, just took a time machine here from training camp. We are gonna need to trade for DeAnthony Thomas I think because there's no way any of these scrub RBs on the Pats are gonna work out as our third down back, what is BB thinking???

smith runs it in.

chiefs lead 14-3 in the " poop bowl "

@RapSheet: The #Browns have engaged in discussions about potentially trading two of their best players: LT Joe Thomas and C Alex Mack, sources say.

Uhh......

speaking of going undefeated, if the packers win tonight..their schedule is pretty easy.

this london game stinks so far.
From what ive seen MOST London games stink. If the NFL wants to get people excited about American football they certainly aren't doing a good job with scheduling.

Back to back plays by Smith there.

STOUT coverage by Sean Smith on Megatron, followed up by an interception by Smith.

I think his price may have gone up.

sean Smith sighting on CJ there.

Jesus, Stafford turned into hot garbage

Ok, just go "all in" and trade what's necessary. We'd have a top 3 defense with Smith. :D

Smith, Butler, Ryan....nice

I would trade Dobson and a 6th to KC for Sean Smith. I think the trade makes sense for both teams.

@RapSheet: Doesn’t sound like they’ll move him RT @JumboHart: Sean Smith looking good for Chiefs. Would look even better for the #Patriots #tradedream

NOOOO

@RapSheet: Doesn’t sound like they’ll move him RT @JumboHart: Sean Smith looking good for Chiefs. Would look even better for the #Patriots #tradedream

NOOOO
Dreams crushed :(

I see Marcus Cooper was a healthy inactive again.
For a conditional 7th or 2017 6th or if he's waived I hope we snap him up. I've mentioned him a few times and I think a new change of scenery and being surrounded by former college 'mates would either benefit him or show he's no longer NFL material. Good length at 6-1, 25 and has exp with some success at the big-league level.

Sean Smith sounds nice but at the price tag and what would we have to give up is the question. With no 1st I would certainly raise an eyebrow if we gave up a 4th or even a 3rd. I can't even fathom Bill considering giving up our 2nd for anyone.

Well...I was hoping for a competitive game to help pass the time till the other games kickoff but I don't think is going to happen now...

Sucks to see Megatron stuck on these consistantly crappy Lions teams...imagine him in a Pats uniform...o_O

@RapSheet: The #Browns have engaged in discussions about potentially trading two of their best players: LT Joe Thomas and C Alex Mack, sources say.

Uhh......

Jason LaConfirma says that Joe Staley is available too.

NB: It should be noted that it looks like a fairly good LT draft at the top end this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back