PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg Odell caught a 10 yard pass, wow he's on another level #goat.

Let me help you by asking a question: Are the Denver Bronco's a complete team? Good in all 3 phases of the game? Personally, their offense looks susceptible and the weak point of the team (though I haven't seen enough of their play to know special teams).

Either way, there is 1 less undefeated team by the end of the football day.

In this day in football age, if you win games without offensive TDs multiple times, you aren't to be looked at as anything more than average. Record be damned.

Im going to be so pissed off if the Steelers lose this.

Brees with 6 TD's !!!!! Wonder what Brady will do ?

I can't wait for the next Bengals collapse. Are the Bengals government funded or something? That could explain why it's so hard to get fired there.

Did no one at Acura realize how incredibly creepy that crash dummy commercial is? It's the creepiest commercial I've ever seen. It makes me scared to buy an Acura because you won't know what stains you'll find when you use an UV light in the car

Last edited:
refs bail giants out

Was just at an american bar here in Florence Italy to watch most of the first games..had to leave as have to be up early..but the Bell injury..yikes

A team full of grandma's can move on both the Giants and Saints defenses.

That was entirely predictable. Tremendous RB at Georgia.
I'm in school at Georgia, and he was idolized here. Such a great player. He was my top rated prospect in last year's draft.

Makes me sick watching the Giants get away with this flukey bullsh*t year after year

LOL cmon. The catchable part of pass interference is so dumb. It was uncatchable because he was pushed out of bounds...

shocker there, refs don't bail the giants

Andy Dalton reverting to form.

We are so lucky to have Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore