PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal favorite is to spread em out with 4 or 5 wide for 2 pt conversations. But then again it's easy enough to drop a pass.

Definitely, and when you've got Megatron, Tate, Ebron and Riddick like the Lions do that should be a pretty formidable personnel group to defend against. Probably they just don't trust Stafford not to **** it up, I dunno.

dumb penalty OPI

broncos receivers doing that all game but don't get called.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
drive killer

Every time I see Golden Tate make a play like that, I think "damn, he would be really good in our offense". He would be beastly on some of those screens, quick slants, and drag routes that the Pats like to run.
We're very very fortunate he wasn't on Seattle last year. That probably would have been enough for them to win.

So is that a completed pass? LOL

Can't see plays like that without remembering when Brad Johnson threw a TD to himself.back in the 90s.

Its just so f.ucking exhausting watching other teams play the Broncos and hoping they beat them because it never fu.cking happens. Even if its a close game it just never happens.

Its just so f.ucking exhausting watching other teams and hoping they beat the Broncos because it never fu.cking happens. Even if its a close game it just never happens.

It's almost always because the other team shoots themselves in the foot

So question. Is Stafford eligible to try and pass it again after it was batted back in his hands?

Its just so f.ucking exhausting watching other teams play them Broncos and hoping they beat them because it never fu.cking happens. Even if its a close game it just never happens.
Truth. I don't know why I am torturing myself by believing the Lions could pull it off. Surely there is going to be a dumb turnover that breaks their back eventually.

So question. Is Stafford eligible to try and pass it again after it was batted back in his hands?

I'm thinking yes.

Nope, can't have multiple forward passes on one play. It counts as a catch, but he can't throw it again.

Its just so f.ucking exhausting watching other teams play them Broncos and hoping they beat them because it never fu.cking happens. Even if its a close game it just never happens.

They always get beat in games that matter though.

Nope, can't have multiple forward passes on one play. It counts as a catch, but he can't throw it again.

I was thinking it would be like the Edelman to Amendola pass, but the first pass there was a lateral to Edelman.

love it when manning gets mad at his oline for a missed block

Sheard, Jones, or Collins will likely kill Peyton in November.

and the lions give up for 2nd and 21

lol Collinsworth that was not a good throw. Easily could have been picked.

Let's wait until the weather gets cold, shall we Chris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents