PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detroit is god awful on both sides of the ball. No chance they win.

Denver will beat another ****ty team and people will act like they just won the SB.

Or they pull off...... Actually on second thought no, no they won't do that. At best they keep it close for most of the game and blow it in typical Lion fashion and lose by 14-17 points.

I find there's usually 1-2 really funny ones. Here's a gem from last year below...

Or are they showing the one where the players read it themselves? For those, the jokes are usually a lot more tame

peyton-manning-fallon.jpg
I'll give him credit for that one, that's actually pretty funny. Most of them are just really dumb **** like most likely to make a ham sandwich.

The Dolphins might be one of the worst teams in the league right now. Atrocious to lose to the Jags and then get slaughtered by the Bills. And they only squeaked by the Redskins.

We should smoke them when the time comes.

Stafford is going to play awful vs a good Broncos defense.

I remember the time he got carted off the field vs the Browns in dramatic fashion, only to return like 10 minutes later.

There was also the ambulance taking him out of the stadium, and the time he told all the reporters that he played through broken ribs, which was later refuted by the coaching staff. The guy is just too much.

I miss Faith Hill on the SNF intro. Not only is she sexier but liked her voice more.

Would have been nice had these all these same guys defended Brady who are all up in arms about Peyton.

I remember the time he got carted off the field vs the Browns in dramatic fashion, only to return like 10 minutes later.

There was also the ambulance taking him out of the stadium, and the time he told all the reporters that he played through broken ribs, which was later refuted by the coaching staff. The guy is just too much.
Then we have Brady actually playing through broken ribs and not a peep about it.

It would be nice if stafford can come up big for once

Denver Seattle Arizona up next for Detroit. ****ing brutal. Lions are toast if they can't win 2 out of 3.

Talib pick 6 incoming.

Nice playcalling.

Yeah, HALO.

Also, something something football game.

Detroit is god awful on both sides of the ball. No chance they win.

Denver will beat another ****ty team and people will act like they just won the SB.

I think Detroit has a chance if their o-line is competent. Not a good start so far with giving Ware a free pass to sack Stafford on the 2nd play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back