PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diggs think he's Megatron or Fitzgerald. You've not earned that status yet.

Bears vs Cowboys, god why? Ugh, I know they draw ratings but, c'mon...

The Vikes were due a fumble recovery!!!!!!!!!!!

God finally recovered one. This was Giants' luck in the SB level of ridiculousness.

For a moment I thought the Packers were going to recover that fumble again...:eek:

The Pats can beat anyone ..... all they need is a couple of days to figure out who's playing and put together the game plan

Man... i hope the vikes don't screw this up.

Did the Vikings fan always use that cheer, or did they hijack it from Team Iceland?

Man, the Vikes D line has no discipline. How hard is it to stay IN FRONT of rodgers?

lol rodgers continuing to play like absolute ****

What if Rodgers first half of his career (2008-2014) was the product of elite weapons? *troll face

I truly laugh when people say Aaron Rodgers is going to go down as the best ever when he retires. The guy and his team take absolute sh**s nearly everytime they play a quality team on the road

They're giving him way too much credit for Hail Marys.

They're giving him way too much credit for Hail Marys.

It's just what they do to QBs especially the ones with gaudy stats. Majority of the credit on those has to go to the reciever

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Mike Zimmer deserves a lot of credit. The ending was calm and calculated. No one panicked on the Vikes. Great leadership.

Mike Zimmer deserves a lot of credit. The ending was calm and calculated. No one panicked on the Vikes. Great leadership.

Starting to question who the best coach is in that division

mike zimmer looks like tim kaine..

anyway, rodgers is an overrated frontrunner who hasn't won a SB in a long time. 3-6 since the lone SB win. one of the playoff victories was over a viking squad led by " joe webb ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes