PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hope of a chargers TD. Absolutely none, yes, none, no chance, did I say no chance? Yes, No, nada, no chance.

So I guess SD was charged a Timeout .....for the injury.......

Confirmed by Nantz and Simms 6 times in 13 seconds

I may be misreading your post...but the Troy Brown strip was against the #1 seeded 14-2 San Diego Chargers of 2006.
Rivers hobbling to an inevitable loss in the AFCCG vs. the greatest team of all time was 2007.

Technically it happened in January 2007, my guess would be that's the discrepancy. I agree that for simplicity's sake it should just be called '06 though.

No hope of a chargers TD. Absolutely none, yes, none, no chance, did I say no chance? Yes, No, nada, no chance.

Stop killing my dreams!!!

so manning is the starter now?
pats #2 seed just turned into the #1

I believe as the 2 seed we get the saturday game, no?

I may be misreading your post...but the Troy Brown strip was against the #1 seeded 14-2 San Diego Chargers of 2006.
Rivers hobbling to an inevitable loss in the AFCCG vs. the greatest team of all time was 2007.

A game we barely won

Technically the game was played in Jan of 07 though it was part of the 06 season

Rivers is gonna get sacked on 4th down, bank it

Wrong. This is a perfect storm for the NFL. They will do whatever they can to get Pey Pey to Santa Clara. Look what happened to the Pats in Denver. When the entire media contingents in NE and country say the Pats got jobbed and nothing happenend, the NFL had its test case. Barring some unforeseen event it's over. They'll hold no call, out guys will get flagged. INTs will be negated by something. Fumbles will be overturned etc.

If you want to see an NFL game in full rigged mode, watch Denver in the playoffs.
I get what you're saying, but the refs can only control things so much. If Peyton is out there throwing multiple picks or a team is dropping big plays on their D repeatedly, the refs can't negate all of it.

I said it before I'll say it again Manning will win SB50 and the promptly
retire the script has been written.

P.S. Disregard above if he goes one and done

Lol, changing the last culture of the offense...Simms, you ******

LOL Rivers comes up clutch again #not

Guy was running WIDE OPEN, didn't throw it to him.

Once again:

yup rivers chokes

Looked like he had a guy open

Whelp there we go, should have taken the ball in OT.

Simms and Nantz are incredibly out of touch. The wide receiver was trying to make a play by jumping over Talib. They need the first down and he wasn't going to juke Talib so he tried jumping over him. I really just need to mute these dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back