PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
chiefs are a loaded team who no one is talking about and now they get justin houston back.
I think they have the best chance of getting to the Super Bowl on the road. Prefer to put Denver on the road than them.

This isn't meant to be a whiny post I'm honestly curious:

How the hell did Baltimore rebuild their defense in 2 seasons back to elite status?

They do look good. Only notable players on that D I can think of: Mosley, Suggs (although getting old), Dumervil (also getting old), Weddle and maybe Jernigan.

chiefs are a loaded team who no one is talking about and now they get justin houston back.

check down alex doesn't scare me.
This isn't meant to be a whiny post I'm honestly curious:

How the hell did Baltimore rebuild their defense in 2 seasons back to elite status?

they had a bunch of injuries last season. i ****ing hate baltimore!!!

TD baltimore.

Balt TD against boys to get a lead

McCoy walks in untouched, this might finally be the end of the Marvin Lewis era

I think you'd see Fisher get the boot before Lewis does. If he didn't get fired after the meltdown versus the Steelers in the playoffs I can't see what would get him the boot.

This Cowboys game has the makings of a Dez Bryant crybaby sideline meltdown.

I think you'd see Fisher get the boot before Lewis does. If he didn't get fired after the meltdown versus the Steelers in the playoffs I can't see what would get him the boot.

They missed the point when Hue left for Cleveland. Their window has essentially closed now and they are playing up to their talent level. Don't think the coaching is the biggest issue the Bengals have now.

They are #1 in yards per game and #3 in points per game.

Didn't stop the Jets or Giants to score on them. I am not saying they are a bad unit, in fact they are pretty good but there is a jump from good to elite.

God the Titans are pathetic. Uncapable of beating the Colts, that's really saying something.

Lol they're a threat and you would be foolish to write them off. People still think they don't got that physical swag since the murderer left.
You'd think people would stop writing them off after that last playoff game...

Colts are once again on their journey to sustain mediocrity. Perfect.

They do look good. Only notable players on that D I can think of: Mosley, Suggs (although getting old), Dumervil (also getting old), Weddle and maybe Jernigan.

Jimmy Smith's not bad. The cowboys should throw. I believe he's inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back