PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL uses deflate for weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmasspatsfan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Its supposed to be so hard for anyone to believe that anyone would use the term deflate for weight loss, he probably got it from watching the NFL channel.

https://t.co/UAm6gbNaKZ

Its supposed to be so hard for anyone to believe that anyone would use the term deflate for weight loss, he probably got it from watching the NFL channel.

https://t.co/UAm6gbNaKZ

The NFL* is a totally hypocritical farce and their media mouth pieces are their marionette partners in crime. Hopefully this fiasco will come back to BITE them were it hurts them the worst, right in their bulging fat wallets!!!

...interesting!

Hopefully someone grabs that video before the nfl pulls it down.

Can't wait for the mediots spin on that one.
Hey you guys who know who and how Email or tweet this link to every news source you know.

It would be more convincing if it were clear what the program was.

How can this be? I've been hearing for several weeks that, in the history of human communication, no one has ever used "deflate" (or any form of the word) in relation to weight loss. In can only be used in reference to letting air out of ball. Is this clip like a glitch in the Matrix or something?

But Wells said________ and we have absolute confidence in Wells. ;)

I can't get to it. Did the NFL already pull it?

Does anyone know if McNally actually lost weight?

I believe this is a recent picture taken after this nonsense began.

image.jpg

This is an older picture, but I don't know when it was taken.

image.jpg

It looks like it is possible he lost a significant amount of weight, but I can't be sure. I'm wondering if anyone here knows. If he has and he was losing weight at the time he made that first deflator comment, that destroys Wells' take on it.

Guys Robert Kraft doesn't want to keep this narrative going. Stop trying to prove the patriots innocence, stop trying to make the other nfl look bad.

Does anyone know if McNally actually lost weight?

I believe this is a recent picture taken after this nonsense began.

View attachment 9445

This is an older picture, but I don't know when it was taken.

View attachment 9446

It looks like it is possible he lost a significant amount of weight, but I can't be sure. I'm wondering if anyone here knows. If he has and he was losing weight at the time he made that first deflator comment, that destroys Wells' take on it.
According to Chatham they always have a weight loss contest

It would be more convincing if it were clear what the program was.
that voice at the 13-second mark is definitely a voice I've heard on official NFL videos before

How can this be? I've been hearing for several weeks that, in the history of human communication, no one has ever used "deflate" (or any form of the word) in relation to weight loss. In can only be used in reference to letting air out of ball. Is this clip like a glitch in the Matrix or something?

Let us never forget: NFL* GENERAL COUNSEL JEFF PASH WASH CO- AUTHOR OF THE WELLS REPORT!!!

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Closing-Bell/2015/01/23/NFL-statement.aspx

Guys Robert Kraft doesn't want to keep this narrative going. Stop trying to prove the patriots innocence, stop trying to make the other nfl look bad.

If what you say is fact. How do you explain the most recent release of new Emails between the NFL* and Kraft which were just posted late last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3