PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Ticket Exchange service (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pheenix11, I hope you do end up losing that perk you’re an ***** to people on this forum, insulting peoples intelligence wow buddy that makes you a scholar, I graduated from Dartmouth so unless you graduated from Princeton or Harvard I would suggest keeping your insults to a minimum.

What are you Wes Welker's alter ego? Do you really think people are that stupid? Not only is your reading comprehension piss poor, you write like a 10 year old. I doubt you could even find Dartmouth on a map if someone spotted you the country, let alone attend the school.

haha ok buddy whatever you say.. no worries people don't care that you attend(ed) community college, no need to stick up for yourself.. noble effort though haha

haha good point Pujo

By the way, he just told you that you're an idiot, but apparently your Dartmouth education didn't provide the skills to discern that from his post.

By the way, he just told you that you're an idiot, but apparently your Dartmouth education didn't provide the skills to discern that from his post.
No, the point of my post was to indulge in a little idiocy of my own, I wasn't trying to insult anyone.

But on a serious note, where one gets their education doesn't determine their intelligence.

What are you Wes Welker's alter ego? Do you really think people are that stupid? Not only is your reading comprehension piss poor, you write like a 10 year old. I doubt you could even find Dartmouth on a map if someone spotted you the country, let alone attend the school.

mockingas5.gif

T'as du lolo dans ton coco ?

Don't call my name ...:D

Would you believe me if i tell you that i've never attended an english classroom ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No, the point of my post was to indulge in a little idiocy of my own, I wasn't trying to insult anyone.

But on a serious note, where one gets their education doesn't determine their intelligence.

I agree because if this moron went to Dartmouth then they have set themselves back 100 years.

By the way I only came on this thread to let people know that I have 4 standing room only tickets for this Saturday’s game I have one friend that may back out so I will need to sell one ticket, no one I know wants it so I will probably be needing to get rid of it this week, probably tomorrow. After all the fee’s the ticket came to 95 let me know if anyone is interested I will be selling it at the price I bought it for. I can mail the ticket or met you in the Boston area. i'm out, later fellas

By the way I only came on this thread to let people know that I have 4 standing room only tickets for this Saturday’s game I have one friend that may back out so I will need to sell one ticket, no one I know wants it so I will probably be needing to get rid of it this week, probably tomorrow. After all the fee’s the ticket came to 95 let me know if anyone is interested I will be selling it at the price I bought it for. I can mail the ticket or met you in the Boston area. i'm out, later fellas

i sent you a pm :)

Last edited:
With all due respect, you can't buy exclusivity in this sort of case. If I have tickets and I want to scalp them (assuming I live in a place where scalping is legal) the NFL can't force me to use their service. In fact, most states that allow scalping also have laws that tell a team "If you are going to allow scalping of your tickets on your website, you can't punish people for doing the same thing on other websites."

Now, as a customer, I may be more inclined to use the NFL's official service because they guarantee the product (whereas on eBay you're just buying from strangers). But the NFL is not God. They can't force a scalper to use their site.

Thanks Obi ,you brought Interesting points .

BTW, other teams allow fans to sell their tickets on ticketexchange above face value. You should have seen some of the prices for the Pats game on the Doofins ticketexchange.

What other teams besides NE prohibit tickets from being sold at above face value? Is that due to Patriots policy or Massachusetts scalping laws?

In particular, I'd like to know if the California teams (49ers, Raiders & Chargers) will be limited to face value or not. Apparently San Fran and Oakland already use ticket exchange so the answer is out there. I assume San Diego will follow suit unless its a team decision.

What other teams besides NE prohibit tickets from being sold at above face value? Is that due to Patriots policy or Massachusetts scalping laws?

In particular, I'd like to know if the California teams (49ers, Raiders & Chargers) will be limited to face value or not. Apparently San Fran and Oakland already use ticket exchange so the answer is out there. I assume San Diego will follow suit unless its a team decision.

Ok guys , i got more informations in these links :

NFL calls on Ticketmaster to stiff-arm scalpers

It's not known whether season ticket holders, who purchase the vast majority of tickets in the NFL, will be forced to use the NFL Ticket Exchange. Some of the teams that currently run similar sites prohibit season ticket holders from reselling their ducats—much to the chagrin of those who have paid thousands of dollars for personal seat licenses on top of the tickets.
One team has even gone to court in an attempt to hunt down and punish season ticket holders who have resold their tickets at a profit. This past October, the still-perfect New England Patriots obtained a court order forcing StubHub to cough up the names of team's ticket holders who have sold tickets on the site. Superior Court Judge Allan van Gestel wrote that the team's desire to be good corporate citizens and report "to authorities those customers that they deem to be in violation of the Massachusetts antiscalping law" was a factor in his ruling.

LINK:
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071218-nfl-calls-on-ticketmaster-to-stiffarm-scalpers.html

NFL and Ticketmaster: Jointly Chasing Stubhub and Scalper

http://metue.com/12-19-2007/ticketmaster-nfl-resale-deal/

Last edited:
word to the wise: Just grabbed 4 seats to the pats game Saturday on ticket-exchange so it is possible to get them you just have to keep on checking

I just saw one for Saturdays game as well. I am waiting for the AFCCG but it is encouraging to see some pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST