PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers - odds, preview and prediction

Arians guaranteed the win...

I actually think this game will be closer than expected. If Arizona won, I wouldn't be blown away.

To me this is more exciting than the blowout I expect in Dallas. But agree that whoever wins this game won't win again.

Td here almost ends it imo. Lindley now has to make a comeback and I don't think he can

Arizona d already gassed. Their offense has done them no favors

TD Cats! Don't understand how any pats fan can be rooting for the cards and giving Seattle essentially 2 bye weeks.

Probably the biggest joke of a playoff game in NFL history

Ya that's pretty much game.

Don't think Arizona's offense can mount this come back. They're gonna need big plays on defense to make it easy for the offense.

Might as well throw a deep pass to John brown for the heck of it

Don't know if Arizona is going to be able to score 10 points this game....I have a feeling this game is going to be a real bore!!!
It's not already a bore??

Holy hell he actually got a first down.

Before this game started I had a thought that Carolin feels like a team that could surprise people in these playoffs. They have some toughness and momentum. Not predicting a SB38 rematch yet, but — as we know — sometimes teams get hot just in time.

A Cardinal W just ain't going to happen

Getting a second 1st down I guess would be asking too much for Arizona lol

Cards get a turnover! Special teams matter so much...BB understands this more than most coaches.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back