PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL owners to discuss changing Goodell's role in disciplinary process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pissed I called you out for the "Vichy" Bob statement, aren't ya? Alot of people in NE have a strong French backround. We don't appreciate your lazy, misguided ignorant implications.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Calling me an "ignorant moron" is a personal attack. I'm well aware of the history of this franchise.

If you want to refute my statements in the future, please do so in a respectfull manner, I welcome that interaction.

1) Apparently not, since you believe Tags "docked" the Pats picks.

2) You're being treated in this thread with exactly as much respect as your actions warrant.

Still pissed I called you out for the "Vichy" Bob statement, aren't ya? Alot of people in NE have a strong French backround. We don't appreciate your lazy, misguided ignorant implications.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Bob "Vichy" Kraft has earned the moniker. Go look it up.

Take your hatred of Bob Kraft and the French somewhere else.

No France backing us up in the Revolionary War: No USA

No Bob Kraft buying this team: No New England Patriots

Me thinketh someone has no sense of history. That's the truth. Look it up.

You hate Bob kraft and have an undeniable racial hatred towards the French.

I love the Patriots and have relatives in France that were directly affected by the latest round of terrorism.

There is our disconnect.

You hate Bob kraft and have an undeniable racial hatred towards the French.

I love the Patriots and have relatives in France that were directly affected by the latest round of terrorism.

There is our disconnect.
The extreme anger and delusion of your posts makes me worried about anyone you happen to live with. It would be in everyone's best interest, especially yours, if you'd calm down and reassess the situation.

Take your hatred of Bob Kraft and the French somewhere else.

No France backing us up in the Revolionary War: No USA

No Bob Kraft buying this team: No New England Patriots

Me thinketh someone has no sense of history. That's the truth. Look it up.

You've still shown zero indication that you have a clue what "Vichy" means in this context. Crack a history book, son.

Or if it'll soothe your red raw pearl-clutching butthurt, we can always call him Bob "Quisling" Kraft. Or do you have a hair across your azz about Norway, too?

1) Apparently not, since you believe Tags "docked" the Pats picks.

2) You're being treated in this thread with exactly as much respect as your actions warrant.
1) He did. It's an undisputable fact. Paul Tagliabule was the commisioner in 2000. We lost a 1st Rd pick to sign him for getting him out of his Jet contract. WE WERE DOCKED A 1ST RD PICK BY TAGS FOR TAKING BILL FROM THE JETS.

I'd send you a link but reading comprehension seems to escape you. No matter.

2) I'm backing up the owner of our franchise and I make no apologies.

You think he sucks and you hate him so much, GO FIND ANOTHER TEAM.

Good riddence. 9-0 and working towards Lombardi #5. I'm all in baby.:)

The extreme anger and delusion of your posts makes me worried about anyone you happen to live with. It would be in everyone's best interest, especially yours, if you'd calm down and reassess the situation.
Why is that? So i could continue to let PWP toss out his anti-french racially disparaging posts or Quantam Mechanics unaldulterated hatred of Bob Kraft without saying anything.

I don't like the racial prejudice of PWP and his "vichy" knocks and I don't like the hate spewing Bob Kraft comments by Quantum.

I don't like or agree with there BS and I'm saying so. Look at their posts and tell me there rational.

But if racial hatred and focused blind rage is cool with you, there you go. That's your crew.

You're a racist PWP. You're posts are proof. I lost family in Paris last week, so **** you.

Take your vichy crap and GFY

french flag.jpg

Yes Andy, I have and always will support the New England Patriots franchise no matter what.

That is my position and I will never waiver, Period.

If you don't like it, I don't care. Never question my loyalty again.

My stance is confirmed and I don't give a sh!t if you or anyone else doesn't like it.

I'm a Patriot fan no strings attatched. If your not then go **** yourself.

Good day sir.
Wow. You have issues dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a racist PWP. You're posts are proof. I lost family in Paris last week, so **** you.

Kraft is a collaborator. The Vichy French were collaborators. Hence Bob "Vichy" Kraft. Have you ever heard of the term "analogy"? Might want to look at that dictionary. Or google: definition:analogy

(And surely you're not going to deny that the Vichy French were collaborators.)

1) He did. It's an undisputable fact. Paul Tagliabule was the commisioner in 2000. We lost a 1st Rd pick to sign him for getting him out of his Jet contract. WE WERE DOCKED A 1ST RD PICK BY TAGS FOR TAKING BILL FROM THE JETS.

No, we were not. Getting docked picks is what happened this year and in 2007 -- the team losing draft picks over its objections and being unable to do anything to prevent losing the picks.

The Patriots agreed to surrender the draft choices and the Jets agreed to release BB from his contract. If NE wanted another coach NE would have had all its picks. If the Jets thought the deal wasn't rich enough and refused to release BB from the contract NE would have had all its picks.

Saying that NE was "docked" draft choices is like saying you are "docked" $25,000 when you want to buy a car for $20,000, the salesman is holding out for $30,000, and the sales manager says "how about $25,000?" and everyone agrees to that deal.

Ya gotta admit that you learn stuff in this forum.
I learned that the French are a race.
Who knew?
If you look at this thing called a "map" theres this place called "France" where over 60 milliom people live.

Look it up. It really exists.

Kraft is a collaborator. The Vichy French were collaborators. Hence Bob "Vichy" Kraft. Have you ever heard of the term "analogy"? Might want to look at that dictionary. Or google: definition:analogy

(And surely you're not going to deny that the Vichy French were collaborators.)
There were plenty of "collaborators" right here in NE during the revolution. They were known as "Torries".

Why not use that "analogy"? Doesn't fit your narrative?

Curse you all for getting me to take what whack job off ignore in order to follow the thread when it got too convoluted.

On the other hand, thank you all for leading me to a perfect reminder of why I put people on ignore, and don't read them once they go there.

There's a whole lot of bat **** crazy behavior going on in those poorly spelled, bizarrely written posts.

You've still shown zero indication that you have a clue what "Vichy" means in this context. Crack a history book, son.

Or if it'll soothe your red raw pearl-clutching butthurt, we can always call him Bob "Quisling" Kraft. Or do you have a hair across your azz about Norway, too?
Bob Kraft isn't even French. Why are people making this comparison?

It only makes sense to those who have a hair across their azz for things that happened in WW2 and some kind of misguided bias towards France, which I don't think anyone posting here is old enough to have been a part of.

Calling him Bob "Vichy" Kraft is a limp and lame shot at the French. Kraft is Jewish, just for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST