PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Live tape leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Spoke of who? Leaked the tape and Billick saying Jets cheated...and something about Wyoming coach complaining about cheating...Saying it is getting out of hand.

They ended it with... "Get back to playing football!" :rocker:
'bout time someone said it!!!

Spoke of who? Leaked the tape and Billick saying Jets cheated...and something about Wyoming coach complaining about cheating...Saying it is getting out of hand.

They ended it with... "Get back to playing football!" :rocker:
'bout time someone said it!!!

Billick=Rat

The coaching community is going to come down hard on Billick for breaking the super secret coaching fraternity code of silence.

Next time the Jets play the Ravens, Mangini is going to run the score up on them. That will teach Billick to keep his mouth shut!

:)

ok great..guess it makes appreciate a coach like Belichick then...who doesnt rat on his peers like mangina and billick.

Billick=Rat

The coaching community is going to come down hard on Billick for breaking the super secret coaching fraternity code of silence.

Next time the Jets play the Ravens, Mangini is going to run the score up on them. That will teach Billick to keep his mouth shut!

Just like Jacksonville did you lot last season ?

Next time the Jets play the Ravens, Mangini is going to run the score up on them.
You wish. Who do you like in next year's draft? You'll be able to choose anyone you want.

ok great..guess it makes appreciate a coach like Belichick then...who doesnt rat on his peers like mangina and billick.
To be fair to Billick, he didn't rat out Mangini. He said players on the field were illegally mimicking the snap count. He never hinted that Mangini was at fault, though the timing makes everyone think Mangini.

I think he was tweaking the NFL office and Mangini, but was smart enough to do it in a way that he won't be fined. (Though with Goodell, the Ravens may be required to move the team back to Cleveland.)

They ended it with... "Get back to playing football!" :rocker: 'bout time someone said it!!!

ESPN said that? Are you kidding me?! That's an F-ing JOKE. ESPN can kiss my ass. GFY, ESPN. YOU are why they haven't been "just playing football." Good CHRIST, the balls on them. Disgusting.

You wish. Who do you like in next year's draft? You'll be able to choose anyone you want.

Too Funny.....they do suck.....can't wait until they come to our house....BE LOUD AND PROUD....GO PATS!!!:rocker:

To be fair to Billick, he didn't rat out Mangini. He said players on the field were illegally mimicking the snap count. He never hinted that Mangini was at fault, though the timing makes everyone think Mangini.

I think he was tweaking the NFL office and Mangini, but was smart enough to do it in a way that he won't be fined. (Though with Goodell, the Ravens may be required to move the team back to Cleveland.)

What's even crazier ... is that on NFL countdown ... or ... whatever show they play Sunday on ESPN before games, TJ and his little crew said that saying "hut hut" as the QB is saying "hut hut" isn't cheating.

Irony has not been lost here.

Billick=Rat

If elephant head does'nt win some games soon there won't be a next time!!

If elephant head does'nt win some games soon there won't be a next time!!

======================================

I am not sure when the next time the Jets and Ravens meet, too lazy to look it up I guess.

Mangini has a lock on his job for at least 2 more years.

Jets will start winning under Tangini, I would bet they have a winning season this year (7 to 9 wins) hard to say at this point.

I am looking for the Jets to be contenders by 2009, Tannenbaum and Mangini have gone a long way to cleaning up the mess Bradway and Herm left.

Although it sucks that DBrick sucks, lol, My biggest criticism is that they regressed on both the O and D lines this year, here I go rambling again.

Time to knock the penalty back to a 2nd.
Someone is to blame but is unlikely to come forward.
I mean what else should be done.

The NFL is asking for the Pats to own up to anything they have done even prior to the incident. Meanwhile they
can't even own up to who leaked the tape.

That OK Roger. The right thing to do is obviously lessen the blow.

A Second Rd pick would still be the biggest penalty ever.

Apology accepted and know you don't have a reminder during next years draft that only 31 picks will take place.

Last edited:
What's even crazier ... is that on NFL countdown ... or ... whatever show they play Sunday on ESPN before games, TJ and his little crew said that saying "hut hut" as the QB is saying "hut hut" isn't cheating.

Irony has not been lost here.

#1) Saying 'hut hut" to try to trick a team into committing a penalty is not cheating,

2) A RB reaching out with the ball and placing it further than he actually went is not cheating,

3) A defensive player nudging the ball backwards when he thinks no one is looking is not cheating,

4) Players poking eyes, biting, spitting, grabbing nut sacks under the pile during a fumble is not cheating,

5) Throwing a long desperation pass with the hope of getting a pass interference call is not cheating,

6) Getting a change in how a rule is called which results in teams attempting the ploy listed as item #5 is not cheating,

7) Getting the above rule enforced while saying nothing about the emphasis on offensive holding since it would hurt your own team is not cheating,

...but using a video camera to tape defensive signals on the sidelines, even though the NFL has stated that stealing signs is not illegal, is cheating.

OK, got it!

Also, I seem to remember the Pats negotiating a trade for Wes Welker rather than use a poison pill because they didn't want to generate bad blood, even though it cost them an extra pick as a result, and even though it had been done to them in the past. I'm having a hard time remembering which team it was that took a player from the Pats through a poison pill "Cough! .. Curtis Martin.. Cough!"

Last edited:
======================================

I am not sure when the next time the Jets and Ravens meet, too lazy to look it up I guess.

Mangini has a lock on his job for at least 2 more years.

Jets will start winning under Tangini, I would bet they have a winning season this year (7 to 9 wins) hard to say at this point.

I am looking for the Jets to be contenders by 2009, Tannenbaum and Mangini have gone a long way to cleaning up the mess Bradway and Herm left.

Although it sucks that DBrick sucks, lol, My biggest criticism is that they regressed on both the O and D lines this year, here I go rambling again.

Only a Jets fan would consider 7 wins a "winning season". Arghh!

Hey, in the NFC, it is.

:D

Yep, lost in the camera hysteria is yet another season of a dismal NFC. The Cowboys are their best hope, I suppose. Could they win any division in the AFC?

The rest of us on this board are intimidated. We must shield our eyes when we read posts like this, as we are blinded by the brilliant light cast by the superior, all-knowing aura.:rolleyes:

ESPN said that? Are you kidding me?! That's an F-ing JOKE. ESPN can kiss my ass. GFY, ESPN. YOU are why they haven't been "just playing football." Good CHRIST, the balls on them. Disgusting.
You nailed it exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back