PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Broncos take another hit, seems Trevathan to Chicago is pretty close to happening

Pats interior sieve OL breathing a collective sigh of relief.:rolleyes: Now when is Miller going to sign with an NFC Team?

I know it's probably not a popular opinion around here, but I wish the Pats had signed him prior to 2015. They could have used his presence along the interior OL.
He's good, but what if he gave Shaq Mason a wet willy? Would've brought the whole team down.

I know it's probably not a popular opinion around here, but I wish the Pats had signed him prior to 2015. They could have used his presence along the interior OL.
Incentive heavy ~$2m that he signed for would have been very doable too. When those kids struggled and w/ Stork in and out I think he would have helped a LOT. Or he might've killed Googs.

$15m a season for 6 years for Malik Jackson, jesus, he's a great player but that looks like a classic guy who will never be the same when he got his money.

It's make or break this year for the Jags, don't see how they can sell the fans on another 4 or 5 win season in the Gus Bradley era.

So if I'm Von Miller now do I sign that tag?

Umm, no.

McClain is a stud. I'd say Denver should get him cause we are gonna lose a few more guys but I think he will too high for Denver... Where are the Pats cap looking?

The Broncos roster is taking heavy damage, love it
They did what they set out to do and that is to win the Super Bowl by going into CapHell for a season or two. But they've cheated the cap in the past so the league should keep an eye on it. Doesn't look like they're going to take a chance tho and cheat this time, especially with the recent/current goings on.

malik jackson god bless him.
huge numbers. lol

jets are going to have to pay their d-lineman even more!!!

@AaronLemingNFL
At this point, it would almost be shocking not to see Danny Trevathan & a DL (likely Akiem Hicks) in a #Bears uniform by the end of tomorrow

Honestly would anyone be surprised to see Hicks get 7 M a year? Peace out.

Owen Daniels = Patriot Killer nuff said!

meh... What game beside the AFCC did he come up big and his team walk away with the victory?

Looks like Bruce Irvin to the Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back