PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true and I'm the Broncos, I let Miller walk. Not a chance in hell I'd ever commit top of the market QB money for anyone other than an elite QB.

I don't consider Boylhart the most reliable of sources, but cripes!

I mean, even if he isn't reliable, that's just simple logic since Houston got a little less. EDIT: I was wrong, I guess Houston only got ~16M/year. But I still believe it.

If that's true and I'm the Broncos, I let Miller walk. Not a chance in hell I'd ever commit top of the market QB money for anyone other than an elite QB.

I've seen idiot Donko fans try to justify it, claiming he "has the same affect on a game as a QB since he can eliminate the opposing team's QB".

Lol...

I've seen idiot Donko fans try to justify it, claiming he "has the same affect on a game as a QB since he can eliminate the opposing team's QB".

Lol...
He's had one great offseason. Miller isn't JJ Watt. He's not going to disrupt the line if you put him inside. Hell, I doubt he's as impactful if Solder is at LT and Vollmer at his usual RT.

Miller's money is going to cause problems worth Collins imo. They should get Hightower done and plan on tagging Collins because I think his price is blowing up. While his numbers don't come closer to warranting it I think he's going to be looking for over 70 million with 40 plus guaranteed and I don't believe Belichick will go there. I hope in wrong but the market is way out of whack.

Are the Patriots and Texans the only AFC teams that got stronger this off-season?

Are the Patriots and Texans the only AFC teams that got stronger this off-season?

The Steelers did but then their 2nd best receiver went off the deep end.

Miller's money is going to cause problems worth Collins imo. They should get Hightower done and plan on tagging Collins because I think his price is blowing up. While his numbers don't come closer to warranting it I think he's going to be looking for over 70 million with 40 plus guaranteed and I don't believe Belichick will go there. I hope in wrong but the market is way out of whack.

I've been concerned for awhile now that Collins may end up leaving due to the money, and that we'd only end up with 2/4 signed in the end.

Like you said, hope he stays, but some may feel that HT and Butler would take priority. Luckily, we can squat on Butler a year longer than Collins, so that may help to increase the odds of a deal getting done.

The Steelers did but then their 2nd best receiver went off the deep end.

How did they get better?

They lost Heath Miller and replaced him with the subpar Ladarius Green, lost the good but injury prone Beachum for the average Ryan Harris and lost two of their starting CBs in Blake and Boykin and starting SS in Allen.

Now add in the Bryant loss and I don't see an improvement at all.

So is "not gonna be able to re-sign Collins" gonna be the new thing now that Jones got traded?

Jamie Collins seems like a humble player my guess is they work out a larger than expected extension my guess is 6 years 64 million sometning along those numbers.

So is "not gonna be able to re-sign Collins" gonna be the new thing now that Jones got traded?
For now I think it's cut Amendola but now the cats out of the bag this will probably spread like a wildfire. And it will all be traced back to you.

Remember kids you gotta be more careful.....

p1983a.jpg

He's had one great offseason. Miller isn't JJ Watt. He's not going to disrupt the line if you put him inside. Hell, I doubt he's as impactful if Solder is at LT and Vollmer at his usual RT.

Although I agree with Miller isn't JJ Watt, Miller has made Solder look like a turnstile in the pro's and in college(from what I understand).

I sure hope you aren't talking about Osweiler...dude's worse than Hoyer. Just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back